You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: Current Events Thread

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Axl S wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I see this as a desperate ploy for sympathy...he probably doesn’t have it.

If it's all a lie it's one of the most overt lies to the public ever surely. I'd imagine it's real. It's a shock it's taken him this long to test positive.

I agree on both counts of course. I did read supposedly they did not release the info, and that it leaked.  I imagine if so, it likely was from people being contact traced, maybe being called saying they were in contact with someone who had it, and it became obvious who that person was. Possibly even once melania was asked to take a test, her handlers leaked it.

Taking a test and testing positive are different things.

But since he’s never given anyone a reason to believe anything he says:..I’ll believe it when i don’t see or hear from hot wind bag.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Axl S wrote:
misterID wrote:

There are people on this board who think Proud Boys are white supremacists. wink

My mistake... they're only an islamophobic, antisemitic, transphobic, street fight group whose founder said: "I love being white and I think it’s something to be very proud of.". But definitely not white supremacists. Would you be happier if we called them ethno nationalists?

And again, take one second to google Antifa and you will quickly read that they are not one centrally organised unit. They're a movement made up of disparate autonomous groups who ascribe to their central tenet of anti-fascism. I'm not denying some of them engage in violent protest, vandalism and violence, they do. But it'd be easier to have conversations about these topics if we actually talked about things for what they are, not what they aren't.

Take your own advice, I gave you a link to an expert on these groups, but whatever, make this tiny group of people a thing. I sure wish they wouldn't have burnt the country, vandalized, assaulted and murdered people these last six months... Oh, sorry, that was antifa groups.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
Axl S wrote:
misterID wrote:

There are people on this board who think Proud Boys are white supremacists. wink

My mistake... they're only an islamophobic, antisemitic, transphobic, street fight group whose founder said: "I love being white and I think it’s something to be very proud of.". But definitely not white supremacists. Would you be happier if we called them ethno nationalists?

And again, take one second to google Antifa and you will quickly read that they are not one centrally organised unit. They're a movement made up of disparate autonomous groups who ascribe to their central tenet of anti-fascism. I'm not denying some of them engage in violent protest, vandalism and violence, they do. But it'd be easier to have conversations about these topics if we actually talked about things for what they are, not what they aren't.

Take your own advice, I gave you a link to an expert on these groups, but whatever, make this tiny group of people a thing. I sure wish they wouldn't have burnt the country, vandalized, assaulted and murdered people these last six months... Oh, sorry, that was antifa groups.

It’s also the police....they did all those things too with cooperation from white supremacy militia.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

RNC chair also tests positive

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Heard on TV she's been separated & at home since Saturday, unlikely she spread it to WH.

misterID

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
Axl S wrote:

It’s also the police....they did all those things too with cooperation from white supremacy militia.

Really, when did this happen? If you mean Rittenhouse that's not true, unless you have evidence he's a white supremacist?

It's strange that for six months you guys were quiet during the riots, assaults and murders, but suddenly you're outraged over a question over white supremacists. You seem to blame them for everything, but when it's violence on the left *crickets* Odd

misterID

misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Heard on TV she's been separated & at home since Saturday, unlikely she spread it to WH.

It was most likely Hope Hicks.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

It was most likely Hope Hicks.

Yeah,, I guess I meant that in reverse too, unlikely she caught it from them.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Probably not the first thing she's infected a dude with.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Really, when did this happen? If you mean Rittenhouse that's not true, unless you have evidence he's a white supremacist?

It's strange that for six months you guys were quiet during the riots, assaults and murders, but suddenly you're outraged over a question over white supremacists. You seem to blame them for everything, but when it's violence on the left *crickets* Odd

Do you have to say outloud that you are a white supremacist to be one? if it walks like a duck, and talks like it duck...it must not be a duck.

The different ways the poor and minorities are treated by police was never more present than Kenosha. If people would rather deploy military in their streets than looks at what actually happened...if you'd rather explain away the many deaths of the poor and minorities in police custody....as has been done here repetedily...

Board footer