You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Current Events Thread

misterID wrote:

Getting railed is now a protected class.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Ben Shapiro is now mad at FOX and demanding people be fired for doing a segment on a trans kid. Don’t bitch about cancel culture and turn around and engage in it. Matt Walsh, and I can’t stand that hypocrite old guy Christian conservative asshole, is saying it’s different because they’re calling out child abuse.

Yeah, kids should be given lots of counseling and therapy before anything drastic is done, but it’s still none of your business.

Is whipping your kid child abuse? Should you go to jail over it? I’d like to know Ben and Matt’s view on this.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Ben Shapiro is now mad at FOX and demanding people be fired for doing a segment on a trans kid. Don’t bitch about cancel culture and turn around and engage in it. Matt Walsh, and I can’t stand that hypocrite old guy Christian conservative asshole, is saying it’s different because they’re calling out child abuse.

Yeah, kids should be given lots of counseling and therapy before anything drastic is done, but it’s still none of your business.

Is whipping your kid child abuse? Should you go to jail over it? I’d like to know Ben and Matt’s view on this.

Ben Shapiro is one of many talking heads on TV who argues to win...not to get  closer to the truth. He argues to win like it's a blood sport. My favorite is when he cites sources he later shits on when it suits his argument.

Lots of cuck bois out there worship Shapiro because they envy his blood sport mentality when it comes to arguing. Then they parrot his arguments as if they're their original ideas.

I recently saw an older talk he was giving about transgenders in which he argued that the suicide rates of transgender are obscenely high...this is accurate. What I found odd was he had absolutely no sympathy...it was just a talking point in his argument. He couldn't even feign an ounce of caring. His argument simply put was; transgenders kill themselves a lot and that's why we shouldn't entertain the transgender community.

It's a common talking point among the anti-trans crowd...that and the 3 college athletes who appear to be beating 'actual' girls at sports no one cares about.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Young girls are VASTLY more likely to regret transitioning and seek detransition. There’s a lot of reasons for that, mainly that they’re more susceptible to peer pressure, insecurity, the need to belong, emotional issues, etc. it’s really heartbreaking to hear them talk about their regret with getting mastectomies and hysterectomies at 16!

My view on this is pretty clear, and trans people suffer from mental illness, especially personality disorders at a far greater level than most others, but it’s also used to justify bigotry. They use it as a disguise that they’re “concerned” about children’s safety. No, they’re really not.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Young girls are VASTLY more likely to regret transitioning and seek detransition. There’s a lot of reasons for that, mainly that they’re more susceptible to peer pressure, insecurity, the need to belong, emotional issues, etc. it’s really heartbreaking to hear them talk about their regret with getting mastectomies and hysterectomies at 16!

My view on this is pretty clear, and trans people suffer from mental illness, especially personality disorders at a far greater level than most others, but it’s also used to justify bigotry. They use it as a disguise that they’re “concerned” about children’s safety. No, they’re really not.

If only people like you were as concerned about safety consistently. School shootings seem to be at least as life threatening as school shootings. This doesn't seem like genuine concern for other to me...it just seems like a bunch of people too weirded out to be rational.

What rational parent would allow their child to change their gender at 5 years old? And if an irrational parent allows this to happen there are most certainly safeguards in the medical community that wouldn't allow it. If you're still outraged then what do  you suggest? Do you think these kids are better of in foster care or as orphans of some kind?

So far all I see is a bunch of people trying to tell other what to do.

misterID

misterID wrote:

We spent days talking about school safety, which you didn’t engage in, so I don’t know what you’re talking about.

If your answer is banning guns or something similar then that’s not an answer or an argument I want to get involved in.

Transitioning should he heavily regulated? If that was the case it’s kind of moot in punishing parents. Kids who need it should get it, but the qualifications should be high.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

We spent days talking about school safety, which you didn’t engage in, so I don’t know what you’re talking about.

If your answer is banning guns or something similar then that’s not an answer or an argument I want to get involved in.

Transitioning should he heavily regulated? If that was the case it’s kind of moot in punishing parents. Kids who need it should get it, but the qualifications should be high.

Oh please…that wasn’t much of a discussion as it was an expression of outrage…a few days passed and we’ve all forgotten.

The reason school shootings continue is because too many people don’t think it’s a problem.

misterID

misterID wrote:

I agreed with you and you tried to turn it into an argument just so you can be a miserable, pissy discontent.

School and soft target security, gun regulations, and strengthening red flag laws was not an expression of outrage. We don’t stay on a topic because of you and your behavior. See the example just above.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

I agreed with you and you tried to turn it into an argument just so you can be a miserable, pissy discontent.

School and soft target security, gun regulations, and strengthening red flag laws was not an expression of outrage. We don’t stay on a topic because of you and your behavior. See the example just above.

What did you agree with?

Do you agree those cops were fucking pussies and actually hindered the situation?

misterID

misterID wrote:

I agreed that there are bigots going after trans people and you answered that by accusing me of not caring about school shooting victims.

Yes? If you actually read what we were talking about when it happened you’d already know this and not have to ask it.

Board footer