You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Current Events Thread

misterID wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
misterID wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

He's trying to continue what he started with his rocky alt (why has that not been addressed) and I'm going to call him on it every time he tries to stir the pot.

We're not turning this thread into the old one.

Funny you quoted me there, were you unable to read a few posts back?

Because that's where I wanted it to stop.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Weird reason to single my quote out, but umkay.
Personally I would have looked at who threw insults first. You know, like how the admins have told us to cut that shit out? hmm

misterID

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Does anyone think Michelle Obama crossed a line?  Is the US capable of surviving the weaponized propaganda of the media and its allied politicians?

So much disinformation and outright dishonesty. We all call Trump on it, but I feel the entire other side is protected by the very institutions meant to prevent it. At some point, these media outlets should lose their press credentials as they’re no longer reporting information, but wholly disinformation.

I want Trump gone as much as anyone else, but the unholy alliance between the DNC and major networks terrifies me. It’s truly Orwellian in nature.

I think Dems and media set a terrible precedent during the Trump administration including harassing republicans in their homes and out in public.

misterID

misterID wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Irish, if you think I was singling you out, I wasn't. This has been a good thread and I don't want it trashed. It's easy for anyone to get pulled into a flame war. I meant nothing by it.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

All good ID, no biggie.

You quoted me so felt the need to respond.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Before it's pulled, Katie Hill just got a movie deal. Contrary to reports, she wasn't kicked out of Congress because naked pictures of her leaked, but because she was sleeping with her interns. Her staff just took over her old Twitter account:

https://mobile.twitter.com/RepKatieHill … 6646466562

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Personally I would have looked at who threw insults first. You know, like how the admins have told us to cut that shit out? hmm

That would be you. Feel free to go back and look. Moving on.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Oh I have, care to post this insult? I can post yours and we can compare. I'll wait.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

misterID wrote:

Before it's pulled, Katie Hill just got a movie deal. Contrary to reports, she wasn't kicked out of Congress because naked pictures of her leaked, but because she was sleeping with her interns. Her staff just took over her old Twitter account:

https://mobile.twitter.com/RepKatieHill … 6646466562

She’s making herself out to be a victim. Like the majority of people in today’s political environment. Cohen was enemy #1 and a liar. Now everything he says is front page news on leftward sites.

She cheated on her husband with an intern. Clinton did this, and moveon.org still exists to this day.

She got a raw deal, but only because she tried to champion the me too bullshit. Same as Franken. If every person who ever grabbed an ass or cheated on a partner were banned from politics or high positions, our legislatures and board rooms would be empty.

misterID

misterID wrote:

I have no idea how they would make a movie about her.

Ftr, I don't care who adults date and don't care if she's in Congress. But she broke the rules, no one set her up. Her staff is saying she abused them.

Board footer