You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Fleetwood Mac

James wrote:

Everyone here should watch this....

An amazing documentary series. I love the studio segments where you get to hear isolated instruments and vocals on certain tracks.

The episodes on Steely Dan's Aja and Metallica's Black album are phenomenal.

Once again... it's a shame that such types of documentaries never got to happen with GNR.

TheSundanceKid
 Rep: 30 

Yeah them firing Lindsey was a garbage move.

I’ve seen Lindsey two times solo. Once in a very intimate venue (just him), and last time in Ann Arbor with his band.

Say You Will was a decent album.

I don’t understand Stevie’s lack of recording an album.

Tusk is such a killer album.

Fleetwood Mac is beneath Mike Campbell.

It would be cool if the Heartbreakers formed a band with Lindsey. I remember watching a Tom Petty documentary where he mentioned he tried to get Buckingham to join the band.

James

James wrote:

I remember watching a Tom Petty documentary where he mentioned he tried to get Buckingham to join the band.

I assume this is that four hour doc I still haven't watched. I need to move it up my list.

Id like to see alternate universe 1980s where both Nicks and Buckingham join The Heartbreakers...even if it's at different times.

Unbelievable potential there.

Fleetwood Mac is beneath Mike Campbell.

Fleetwood Mac isn't beneath anyone. Yeah they are insanely old but in their prime, they were untouchable. Could've blown anyone off the stage and their studio output during that period stands alongside the all time greats.

I don’t understand Stevie’s lack of recording an album

She only cares about money. Not enough money in album sales to make it worth it to her.

It's a shame.

They needed one final album to bookend their career.

James

James wrote:

I've decided to give the Say You Will album a chance after hearing the title track on youtube.

It's not bad. Also...Christine is the one missing from the lineup this time.

I looked it up and this album had a similar start as Tango....it was supposed to be a Lindsey solo album but quickly morphed into Fleetwood Mac.

After this...I may go backwards although I don't care anything about that 90s material.

Board footer