You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: The Super Tuesday thread

James wrote:

He's getting large percentages of the vote in all demographics. Its amazing that Hillary is even winning states. If it wasn't for Bill Clinton being attached to her, she would be getting killed.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

It's not the Clinton slaughter predicted, here's the count as of now.

Wins: Hilary 4. Obama 3.
Leading: Hilary 3. Obama 4.

It's still freakin' close.

Romney is getting fucking killed.  I didn't expect Bible Thumper Huckabee to be doing better than him.

Go Hillary!

James

James wrote:
bigbri wrote:

It's not the Clinton slaughter predicted, here's the count as of now.

Wins: Hilary 4. Obama 3.
Leading: Hilary 3. Obama 4.

It's still freakin' close.

The west cost states are going to decide this, especially California.

McCain has just won New York.

James

James wrote:
Jimmy Zig Zag Bobiadis wrote:

Romney is getting fucking killed.  I didn't expect Bible Thumper Huckabee to be doing better than him.

Go Hillary!

Yeah, Romney is probably gonna have to drop out after tonight's showing.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

If Romney drops out, there's no point in even continuing the Republican nomination.  Huckabee would be destroyed against a McCain/Huckabee race.  While I am suprised with Huckabee's success, I'm not happy that a bible thumper is doing so well in America. 

Clinton is doing quite well in the important states, but as James said, California will be the big factor here.  The same rings truw with Romney, if he doesn't win California, his campaign is done.  I just hope McCain isn't promising Huck a VP seat.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Obama gets Alabama.

I predict Clinton wins California by a pretty good percentage.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

I also think Hillary will take Cali, but I think it'll be close. Go Obama!

James

James wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

If Romney drops out, there's no point in even continuing the Republican nomination.  Huckabee would be destroyed against a McCain/Huckabee race.  While I am suprised with Huckabee's success, I'm not happy that a bible thumper is doing so well in America. 

Clinton is doing quite well in the important states, but as James said, California will be the big factor here.  The same rings truw with Romney, if he doesn't win California, his campaign is done.  I just hope McCain isn't promising Huck a VP seat.

There's already rumors floating around of some deal made between McCain and Huckabee. Not a smart move on McCain's part, but he needs Romney out of this race as quickly as possible. There's another big tuesday coming up, and he needs Romney out of the equation.

I agree that if Romney is gone, McCain is the nominee and there's no sense in Huckabee staying in.

Instead of VP, there's always a possibility he promised Huckabee attorney general or some other role in his cabinet.

Obama gets Alabama.

He's pulling in some decent numbers in the south.

Board footer