You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: The Super Tuesday thread

James wrote:
Jimmy Zig Zag Bobiadis wrote:

I predict Clinton wins California by a pretty good percentage.

Its a statistical dead heat. It could literally go either way.

James

James wrote:

We're about to see Obama win 3 more states. He is killing her in Idaho, North Dakota, and Minnesota.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Obama leading big in Idaho, Minn., N.D., Kansas. This is such a weird race.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

You beat me to it, James.

James

James wrote:

One thing this shows is Obama has big support across the nation. He is not a regional candidate. He is grabbing states in the south, northeast, and the midwest. We don't know about the west yet. WE'll know in about 90 minutes.

He can win a general election. The "non electability" factor regarding Obama has now been thrown out the window.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Don't get caught up in number of states won. It's all about delegates.  If Clinton and McCain both pull off NY and CA, the race is decided and those are are two nominees.  I don't know Huckabee's background, does he have a law degree?  Outside of the VP spot, I don't see what cabinent position he is qualified for.

James

James wrote:

Huckabee won Arkansas by 40 points. Wow. I realize its his home state but that is a huge margin.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

I disagree with your asseriton that Obama's electability is thrown out the window.  Obama is winning in Southern states where he has no chance of winning in November, and won in Deleware where he got 90% of the black vote.  While Obama is a contender, he hasn't won across the board the way Clinton has.

James

James wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Don't get caught up in number of states won. It's all about delegates.  If Clinton and McCain both pull off NY and CA, the race is decided and those are are two nominees.  I don't know Huckabee's background, does he have a law degree?  Outside of the VP spot, I don't see what cabinent position he is qualified for.

Go look at the people in Bush's cabinet. The head of FEMA was involved in horse racing and nothing else.

Huckabee can easily fit in somewhere. I don't see why McCain would want him though.

Flagg, the dems share in these delegates. If Hillary wins Cali, Obama still gets some of those delegates.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

Hilary gets Mass. and NJ. That's big. Funny thing is, in Mass. you may see Obama get more delegates there like he did in Nevada, because most of Hilary's support comes from the big cities. Obama gets more of the suburbs, across the board.

Board footer