You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: The Super Tuesday thread

James wrote:

Looks like Hillary is gonna win Cali.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

James is right about Repubs wanting Hillary to get the nomination, but there will be no Reagan-esque win for Obama regardless.  Reagan won every state but Oregon.  Obama wishes he could be so lucky.

James

James wrote:

Romney has won the Minnesota caucus.

James

James wrote:

McCain is leading in Cali.

James

James wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

James is right about Repubs wanting Hillary to get the nomination, but there will be no Reagan-esque win for Obama regardless.  Reagan won every state but Oregon.  Obama wishes he could be so lucky.

I was more referring to Reagan kicking Carter's ass. No election will EVER come close to the beating Mondale took against Reagan in 84.

James

James wrote:

Huckabee wins Georgia.

James

James wrote:

Obama wins Colorado and Idaho caucus.

Man, this country is split down the middle.

James

James wrote:

Obama wins Utah.

James

James wrote:

# Democrats Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama split states, are neck-and-neck in delegate count
# CNN projects GOP's John McCain as winning AZ, OK, NY, DE, NJ, CT, IL
# Mitt Romney projected to win MN, ND, UT, MA, CO; Mike Huckabee projected to take AL, AR, WVA, GA

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

With the exception of MA and MN, none of Romney's wins don't count for shit.  Besides GA, Huck has won nothing of any substance.  I further argue that besides Mississippi and Kentucky, Huckabee's ship has sailed.  Romney is basically toast as I predict a huge turn around from the Coulters and Hannity's after CPAC this weekend.

As I predicted, Hillary won the majority of the states of any substance and besides Illinois and Minnesota, Obama won  a bunch of junk states that provide little delegates and that he has no chance of winning in the november election.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.  John McCain and Hillary Clinton are our Presidential nominees.

Board footer