You are not logged in. Please register or login.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

Re: GNR Release 'Absurd' Single

tejastech08 wrote:
Axl S wrote:

Beta has replied to a fan on instagram who said they felt "the song is direspectful to fans" that she is "sorry they feel disrespected, that wasn't the intention but this song is part of the CD, enjoy your day"

.... Hard to ever know anything with this band but... did she just confirm a further release of something is coming?

That would be hilarious if Beta accidentally let the cat out of the bag.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

How could anyone take this as disrespectful to fans? I mean, ugggh, this hyper crybaby stuff is embarrassing.

Good to know this is part of a larger rollout of an album, though.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
Axl S wrote:

Beta has replied to a fan on instagram who said they felt "the song is direspectful to fans" that she is "sorry they feel disrespected, that wasn't the intention but this song is part of the CD, enjoy your day"

.... Hard to ever know anything with this band but... did she just confirm a further release of something is coming?

That would be hilarious if Beta accidentally let the cat out of the bag.

Beta would be much appreciated.

Sky Dog wrote:

Beta also said in January 2001 that CD would come out in June of 2001. She was off by about 7 years! lol

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
AgesOfTheIce wrote:
Axl S wrote:

On whose IG page did she says this? She's been trolling multiple IG pages over the past few days.

She was replying to someone who replied to one of her own posts.

Screenshot-20210810-130245-Google.jpg

Axl S

Axl S wrote:
misterID wrote:

How could anyone take this as disrespectful to fans? I mean, ugggh, this hyper crybaby stuff is embarrassing.

Good to know this is part of a larger rollout of an album, though.

Agreed, some fans are ridiculous.

I'm not counting my chickens on an album either. 1) It's Beta, not everything she says actually happens 2) It could be a misunderstandinf of what she meant.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

Beta also said in January 2001 that CD would come out in June of 2001. She was off by about 7 years! lol

Fair point.....BUT....

She's the manager now!

Whatever they're doing....it needs to happen at a quick pace. Let's not have a repeat of the CD years where it all leaks long before release.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

James wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

Fair point.....BUT....

She's the manager now!

Whatever they're doing....it needs to happen at a quick pace. Let's not have a repeat of the CD years where it all leaks long before release.

i always wondered how much of CD's release was due to all the songs leaking months before its actual release date, or if the leaks were due to more people having it as it entered into production.  I'll take the leaks today, and buy a couple different versions of the album when/if it ever comes out.  lol

Axl S

Axl S wrote:
James wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

Fair point.....BUT....

She's the manager now!

I think technically she’s Axl’s manager and Fernando is band manager. Not sure that makes any difference though.

Axl S

Axl S wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
James wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

Fair point.....BUT....

She's the manager now!

i always wondered how much of CD's release was due to all the songs leaking months before its actual release date, or if the leaks were due to more people having it as it entered into production.  I'll take the leaks today, and buy a couple different versions of the album when/if it ever comes out.  lol

After rereading Whispers today, it seems clear that some tracks were “A-listed” and destined for the album for a long time: CD, Better, IRS, TWAT, Maddy, The Blues, Prostitute, Rhiad and If The World all meant for the record. Signs were there before the Antiquiet leaks in 08.

Shackler wasn’t known until it was picked for Rockband (and leaked shortly after). Scraped was a total surprise, so not a leak pick. Sorry stayed unleaked, but as the album was nearing completion and Axl was previewing it more to people in 06/07 Baz mentions it. TIL was included after Robin convinced Axl late on.

That leaves Cacther... only mentioned early on on the saga, leaks in 06, still never mentioned after that and then it appears bastardised on the final release. It may have been a leak pick. The rest seemed like they were in the orbit of being chosen for the final tracklist for a while.

Board footer