You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Taliban control of Afghanistan on the 20th Anniversary of 9/11

James wrote:

Another doozy from Reddit....

Biden called the withdrawal a pathway to peace, and declared that Taliban incapable of seizing the country.

Now that we are seeing the Taliban Rape and Pillage Reunion Tour of 2021, Biden seeks to shift the blame for this catastrophe to Trump, white supremacy, the “insurrection”, climate change, and anything else his handlers can name.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

James wrote:

Biden called the withdrawal a pathway to peace, and declared that Taliban incapable of seizing the country.

Now that we are seeing the Taliban Rape and Pillage Reunion Tour of 2021, Biden seeks to shift the blame for this catastrophe to Trump, white supremacy, the “insurrection”, climate change, and anything else his handlers can name.

Who is trying to blame Trump?  I've seen far left sites try to fact check Trump's inappropriate claim Kabul wouldn't have fallen under his plan, and they certainly lack the qualifications to opine as "fact checkers", but when has that stopped "fact checkers?"  Sure, they'll lie and divert to other things, that's what they do.  Remember, Obama lied about Benghazi and blamed it on a YouTube video.  But blaming Trump?  That'll be hard to sell.

I expect the American press will all but refuse to cover Afghanistan in the coming days.  The moment Biden was sworn in, the daily death count tracker vanished and the outrage at keeping illegals confined until they could return home ended.  The American media isn't interested in portraying Biden in anything but a positive light.  A diversion will be coming shortly, either some person of color shot before he could kill someone or another "mass" shooting will be brought to the forefront to distract the plebes.

Randall Flagg

Axl S wrote:

Based on that bounty program where the paid militants linked to the Taliban to kill American soldiers I would be surrpised if there wasn't involvement on some level. Would also not be surprised if there was some help from China.

https://www.ft.com/content/d7d7f627-92f … 6a8ef18a2e

You should go back and research this.  Even Biden says there's no evidence it's true.  More hyperbole and lies from a media salivating to find any content to make Trump the bad man. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/nation … n-n1264215

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your … after-all/

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-do … 160af2da42

All articles from 2021

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Yeah, there was no Russia bounty program that we know of. There was one from Iran.

Randall Flagg wrote:
James wrote:

Who is trying to blame Trump?  I've seen far left sites try to fact check Trump's inappropriate claim Kabul wouldn't have fallen under his plan, and they certainly lack the qualifications to opine as "fact checkers", but when has that stopped "fact checkers?"  Sure, they'll lie and divert to other things, that's what they do.  Remember, Obama lied about Benghazi and blamed it on a YouTube video.  But blaming Trump?  That'll be hard to sell.

I expect the American press will all but refuse to cover Afghanistan in the coming days.  The moment Biden was sworn in, the daily death count tracker vanished and the outrage at keeping illegals confined until they could return home ended.  The American media isn't interested in portraying Biden in anything but a positive light.  A diversion will be coming shortly, either some person of color shot before he could kill someone or another "mass" shooting will be brought to the forefront to distract the plebes.

I think this was a joke. But the excuses are their hands were tied by Trumps withdrawal date, which is BS because they already moved that date back. The second was that the Afghan military didn't fight, which is BS because we took away their intelligence, logistic capabilites, air support and essentially grounded their air force.

Progressives on Twitter sound exactly like Mitch today. I mean exactly. They've gone full maghat.

Randall Flagg

misterID wrote:

Yeah, there was no Russia bounty program that we know of. There was one from Iran.

Hmm, maybe taking out Soleimani wasn't a big fuckup.   Maybe taking out the head of a hostile military organization is the best strategy there is.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

A diversion will be coming shortly, either some person of color shot before he could kill someone or another "mass" shooting will be brought to the forefront to distract the plebes.

Dude, not sure if you meant it that way but that's dripping with racism. The suggestion that every black person shot by cops was going to kill someone is fucked up.

Back on topic.

Separately thank you for the heads up on the intel on the bounty story being shaky.

This clusterfuck keeps getting worse.

Axl S

Axl S wrote:

Also, no wonder Biden seems ambivalent about all of this.

https://www.politico.com/playbook

“By the time Biden became vice president in 2009, the disastrous war in Iraq, the endemic corruption of the Afghan government, and the return of the Taliban had made him a deep skeptic of the American commitment. He became the Obama administration’s strongest voice for getting out of Afghanistan. In 2010, he told RICHARD HOLBROOKE, Obama’s special representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan, that the U.S. had to leave Afghanistan regardless of the consequences for women or anyone else. According to Holbrooke’s diary, when he asked about American obligations to Afghans like the girl in the Kabul school, Biden replied with a history lesson from the final U.S. withdrawal from Southeast Asia in 1973: ‘Fuck that, we don’t have to worry about that. We did it in Vietnam, Nixon and Kissinger got away with it.’”

He hasn't given a shit this whole time.

Randall Flagg

Axl S wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

A diversion will be coming shortly, either some person of color shot before he could kill someone or another "mass" shooting will be brought to the forefront to distract the plebes.

Dude, not sure if you meant it that way but that's dripping with racism. The suggestion that every black person shot by cops was going to kill someone is fucked up.

Back on topic.

No, my comment was directed at the American media who only makes a story out the death of a black (and to lesser extent, hispanic) person shot by police.  I didn't say all, but when 9/10 stories fit that bill to a t (Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, Jacob Blake, Antwon Rose, Breonna Taylor, to name some of the more popular names in the past few years), and you see the same pattern being repeated and the same lies being told, you recognize you're being fed a narrative.  No one cares that out of the thousand or so rioters at the Capitol, one unarmed white woman was the only protester shot.  If you bought into the false narrative that Jacob Blake wasn't tasered and told repeatedly to stop before grabbing a knife and shot, and expressed outrage, but didn't ask why only one unarmed protester out of a thousand was shot, I don't think you're really concerned with use of force.

Sorry for going off topic, but it was a clarification that was necessary.  My point being that US media has a very predictive script and narrative to dole out when they want attention elsewhere, so expect them to focus on whatever random tragedy they can spin to deflect from Biden's catastrophic international relations.  It's what they do.  You and anyone else can have the last word, I don't want to derail this topic.

Axl S

Axl S wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

My point being that US media has a very predictive script and narrative to dole out when they want attention elsewhere, so expect them to focus on whatever random tragedy they can spin to deflect from Biden's catastrophic international relations.  It's what they do.  You and anyone else can have the last word, I don't want to derail this topic.

Full agreement here. And no more needed on the topic, understand now the point you were making.

Randall Flagg

Biden needs to be realistic and not try to make excuses in his speech today. Explain we’ve spent the past 10 years in Afghanistan specifically to train the Afghani army. We’ve gone over battle plans and strategy with them. They have all the Intel we had.  And they lacked the conviction to make even the most basic stand against a bunch of insurgents who lacked a decade of US military training. I can respect that, cause it’s the truth.

Afghanistan has been and will continue to be a nation of warlords and tribes. Russia couldn’t stop that cycle and they didn’t have 21st century liberal values crying at every insurgent harmed. The UK and America couldn’t end that cycle. The only way it happens is if you go the China route on their Uyghur's, and the west has generally frowned on that practice since 45.

Board footer