You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: UYI Box tracklist unveiled?

Sky Dog wrote:

Lol

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

This should've been a massive scandal. This isn't even the only inappropriate picture. Something sick and twisted was going on between these two.

I think what prevented this scandal from exploding is the fact she's not nearly as famous here as she was in the 90s. Either that or she's got friends in high places and they poured cold water on a media blitz.

I'm actually surprised that the pictures weren't memory holed.

On this subject...

Another one to look out for in the coming years is Alicia Silverstone.

Warren Beatty had a relationship with Stephanie. I am thinking she had a lot of “relationships “

She was a supermodel. More than likely being passed around among the celebrities and billionaires of the time.

Don't remember where I read it exactly...it was years ago...but it talked about how many models and celebrities were high priced call girls for the elite.

Also reminds me of that Joe Montana story where he said he could have anyone he wanted that he saw on TV or in a magazine with one phone call.

91 was weak for Axl. His voice was starting to go from singing incorrectly in the 80s and you can hear he is really struggling to get power into his voice. Raspy, too raspy.

In 92 he had learned to sing better.

I know there's rough spots but I'll take 91 over any other year.

I had literally stacks of bootlegs in the mid-late 90s and all my favorites were shows from 91 with a few from 87-89(Osaka, Chicago, LA). I also liked Argentina from either 92 or 93.

I remember one...I think it was titled God Bless America...that was from one of the Metallica shows. It's dreadful....I finally understood why fans were fleeing the venue not long into GNR's set.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

It's a shame Axl let himself get heartbroken by an airhead call girl. Guess he was that struck. He banged so many chicks you'd think he would recognize those types.

I know there's rough spots but I'll take 91 over any other year.

I had literally stacks of bootlegs in the mid-late 90s and all my favorites were shows from 91 with a few from 87-89(Osaka, Chicago, LA). I also liked Argentina from either 92 or 93.

I remember one...I think it was titled God Bless America...that was from one of the Metallica shows. It's dreadful....I finally understood why fans were fleeing the venue not long into GNR's set.

It was raw, definitely. They still had the semblance of a gritty bar band and of course Izzy was around. While you had stuff later the famous St Louis was the peak of insanity for the band. Most Dangerous Band in the World was still a credible moniker. Kids must have been awestruck by all of this.

In 92 it was full on MTV with Freddie Mercury, VMA and Elton John. November Rain put them in the stratosphere. Axl dating a famous supermodel, Slash playing with Michael Jackson. In a few months they were completely transformed into this decadent big band.

James

James wrote:

I was searching for live stuff from the era and found (crappy) video of one of the 89 shows.

We need that full show.

We also need CBGB in 4k/Bluray/HD/whatever...

James

James wrote:

Speaking of future live releases.....

While obviously not a full set, this has always deserved a release. It's the only time GNR  ever promoted an album on TV and it's an incredible performance.

On fire. Too bad they didn't perform a few more but 1-2 songs was the standard amount for late night TV.

James

James wrote:

Well the algorithm is doing its work...YCBM at the Ritz just popped back up.

Had to watch it again....with the volume all the way up.

Yep...it's a scorcher. 22

It already has 381k views. 22

ClaudeF
 Rep: 16 

ClaudeF wrote:
James wrote:

This is her son.

This should've been a massive scandal. This isn't even the only inappropriate picture. Something sick and twisted was going on between these two.

I think what prevented this scandal from exploding is the fact she's not nearly as famous here as she was in the 90s. Either that or she's got friends in high places and they poured cold water on a media blitz.

On this subject...

I had not clicked the photo to realize that was her in the picture.

*puke*

What did Silverstone do?

James

James wrote:
ClaudeF wrote:
James wrote:

This is her son.

On this subject...

I had not clicked the photo to realize that was her in the picture.

*puke*

What did Silverstone do?

She sleeps with her 11 year old son.

She's always been a wacky parent but when I heard that tidbit, it raised a red flag. There's nothing normal about mothers sleeping with sons that age.

In cases of extreme poverty, it might be understandable. Not enough room. In any other situation, something is going on.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Sadly I think he died a while back, or at least one of Seymour's kids did.

Casualty of the fashion/socalite party scene sad

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

The kid was gay and there wasn’t anything sexual going on between he and his mom. They just had a weird mom/gay son relationship. He was also a major tool. Had no idea he died, the last I remember hearing about him was that he goofed on Axl’s looks on Instagram and Erin Everly (!) ripped him a new asshole.

Board footer