You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: UYI Box tracklist unveiled?

monkeychow wrote:

Great show. Mind blowing they've sat on that for years, I guess when Izzy left they wanted to go with the then touring line up for releases. Nice to see this come out though.

I'd love to see a proper release of the other proshot shows too. Indiana 91, Paris, Tokyo - all the others. Even if it's only as an online download you can buy or something.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Must say the new NR has grown on me too.

Link31
 Rep: 1 

Link31 wrote:

Anyone know where I can get scans of the LP covers from the live shows in this set. I'd like to print them out and make my own. They appear to be images of other people in the original painting. They look cool.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

And now I see it's been removed.  Glad I "downloaded" it in YouTube.

Yeah, that’s why I edited my post. Every time you mention something cool on YouTube, resident asshat sees it and gets it taken down.

Not to mention I’m sure they were looking for it

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I can’t stop listening to this stuff.

NOW WE NEED 1993 Saskatoon. But this kicks so much ass. Since the reunion we have gotten 2 pretty good box sets, even if pricy.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
Link31 wrote:

They appear to be images of other people in the original painting. They look cool.

I thought those look tacky as fuck. The illusion album artwork was specific to that section of the painting.

To just grab other random characters from the original piece and trying to stylise them like the original Kostabi painting did, just looks cheap and tacky.

No doubt Team Brazil was the mastermind behind this. Probably Fernandon’t fucking around with MS Paint

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Link31 wrote:

Anyone know where I can get scans of the LP covers from the live shows in this set. I'd like to print them out and make my own. They appear to be images of other people in the original painting. They look cool.

Your best bet is to keep check of “Use Your Illusion Super Deluxe live album covers” on Google Images. Eventually someone will put them up.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Amazon is selling the kit for $430 instead of $500.  When/if it drops closer to $250 I'll give it serious consideration.

Sky Dog wrote:

Damn, just watched Dust N Bones Ritz…damn, almost hard to watch the interaction between Axl Slash and Izzy. So good in their prime…happy…damn

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

Damn, just watched Dust N Bones Ritz…damn, almost hard to watch the interaction between Axl Slash and Izzy. So good in their prime…happy…damn

It is incredible.

Too many idiots think this is the 1988 gig and say they have seen it a million times lol. I am like “you haven’t seen this shit”

Board footer