You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Miguelox26
 Rep: 5 

Re: UYI Box tracklist unveiled?

Miguelox26 wrote:

When I was talking about money, I say it because they haven't released a record from China, supposedly we were going to get more Chinese material around 2014 and before the reunion! From China to the reunion, 8 years passed without a record and with tours and tours!... .That's where they make money!...the anniversary of illusion passes and months later we have this abortion, without remixing, discarded songs and in deluxe editions, they still haven't released an album and now it turns out that instead of a long duration we They release a couple of singles of the Chinese material that turns out that now there is no complete Chinese material, only about two or three more songs!....it's ridiculous!....and there's more, they're guns money rose! Until no let's finish the tour after the summer of 2023 we won't start recording new material!...and you know what?.....turn, turn and turn! And it's not for pasta? The artists are divided into two groups, either they express themselves artistically or they feed the pigs! New album?....come piggy eat!

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

GN’R have long stopped being artists existing for their art for a long, long time now. I’m surprised you’re only catching on to this now

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Link31 wrote:

I don't see why there would ever be a TSI remaster. UYI was their chance to include it, just like LIES was included in AFD box set. There was a lot of things I would have love to see in this one. The "New Slash GTR's" demos, Ain't Going Down, Don't Damn Me and 14 years extended version. Probably some we've never heard before like the previously unreleased acoustic MTTC. Best we can do is share the ones we do have.

Side note: Can anyone point me in the right direction to the Remastered 2 disc set of UYI 1? I'm looking for the live disc specifically.

They only included Lies content in the AFD set because they're (not unreasonably) shit-scared of stirring up the hornet's nest over OIAM if they released Lies as a separate package.

Miguelox26

Miguelox26 wrote:

no, I'm not realizing it now, thanks!...where do you get that from?...make a chronology to see over time that this band is a ghost of nostalgia, zero creativity!...no makes me see it now! axl tried chinese democracy and look how it turned out! expecting something from these guys is like expecting something from world politicians!

Miguelox26

Miguelox26 wrote:

Sorry if you don't understand me, I'm using a translator and he does his thing!

Sky Dog wrote:

Change subject….a comparable show to the 91 Ritz show is The Who at Young Vic in 1971. They debuted WHO’s Next and what amounted to Townshend’s Lifehouse Project. Balls to the wall rock that the fans in attendance had never heard. Great great stuff…

Miguelox26

Miguelox26 wrote:

Totally agree!....brutal spectacle!...I love the who!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Link31 wrote:

I don't see why there would ever be a TSI remaster. UYI was their chance to include it, just like LIES was included in AFD box set. There was a lot of things I would have love to see in this one. The "New Slash GTR's" demos, Ain't Going Down, Don't Damn Me and 14 years extended version. Probably some we've never heard before like the previously unreleased acoustic MTTC. Best we can do is share the ones we do have.

Side note: Can anyone point me in the right direction to the Remastered 2 disc set of UYI 1? I'm looking for the live disc specifically.

Apple Music has it, you just have to look up the individual UYI 1 deluxe album and not the box set.

Agree with TSI? but it might be they’re going to make another big box set later. It’s the only reason bands hold stuff back. They have plenty of material just on live shows. I think they just went too lean and too expensive with this box set. The Ritz is amazing though

Link31
 Rep: 1 

Link31 wrote:
James wrote:
Link31 wrote:

Are you asking for a link to buy UYI I or torrents?.

A direct link or the torrent would be fine. I tend to burn my own CD's. I have not found this specific file yet.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

Change subject….a comparable show to the 91 Ritz show is The Who at Young Vic in 1971. They debuted WHO’s Next and what amounted to Townshend’s Lifehouse Project. Balls to the wall rock that the fans in attendance had never heard. Great great stuff…

I don't know if that's the one I saw but years ago I watched an amazing Who concert. Won't Get Fooled Again was bad ass.. almost as good as the album version.

Have you watched this yet? Recently released....

Board footer