You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: Perhaps (2023) to Drop

BLS-Pride wrote:

Q104.3 in the NY/NJ area will be playing Perhaps at midnight.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Rhiad wrote:

According to posters on MyGNR, Perhaps will debut on radio tomorrow starting at 10 AM

If true..this whole fucking fiasco was pointless.

They could've easily avoided Jukebox-gate and let a couple hundred hardcore fans who already have the demo listen to it and discuss it for a few days until release.

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:
James wrote:
Rhiad wrote:

According to posters on MyGNR, Perhaps will debut on radio tomorrow starting at 10 AM

If true..this whole fucking fiasco was pointless.

They could've easily avoided Jukebox-gate and let a couple hundred hardcore fans who already have the demo listen to it and discuss it for a few days until release.

Midnight tonight stations will play it. Q104.3 is at least. They advertised it.

James

James wrote:

I assume it'll hit YouTube, Spotify, etc at the same time?

Not a safe assumption....

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:
James wrote:

I assume it'll hit YouTube, Spotify, etc at the same time?

Not a safe assumption....

Who the fuck knows with this management. Either yes or Friday I would imagine.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

I'm in New Zealand where we get things first. I'm guessing it'll hit Spotify/Apple Music etc at midnight tonight - 12 hours away...

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:
jimmythegent wrote:

I'm in New Zealand where we get things first. I'm guessing it'll hit Spotify/Apple Music etc at midnight tonight - 12 hours away...

A lot of major band releases will release globally at midnight eastern time. So whatever time 4 hours from now is, you might have it as well. If they intend to release to streaming with the radio premiere.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
jimmythegent wrote:

A lot of major band releases will release globally at midnight eastern time. So whatever time 4 hours from now is, you might have it as well. If they intend to release to streaming with the radio premiere.

Good shout that.

Anyone think we might get some tidbits of information too? An EP or dare I say an album? Or just the dripfeeding like Absurd and Hard skool? Seems like there is more promotion for this (ie. not absolutely zero)

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

My guess is still the drip feed and that the promotion is due to GNR having engaged those new social managers.

Hope that it is something like an EP though.

I think Slash's quote was "We're just gonna put out like one or two songs, and another one or two songs, and I think that's gonna be pretty much all of them" - an I think he said that AFTER hardschool/Absurd.

So I would assume maybe we get perhaps now then Atlas in a few months/weeks, then if we're lucky there's still another batch with The General and State of Grace or Eye on You or whatever remains.

But it would be cool if this perhaps single was leading up to an EP of all 5 of them for xmas or something. I'd rather not wait another 2 years for the next 2.

James

James wrote:

Ok...I'm listening...

dogblog-peewee-listening.jpg?w=219&h=152&zoom=2

Board footer