You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Perhaps (2023) to Drop

James wrote:

Fucking Chili Peppers... 17

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Man...why can't they just go into a studio and bust out these songs in one or two takes?

Once again...the cut and paste is too noticeable...to the point of abrasiveness at the volume I'm listening to it.

Ahh...

Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here

Now there's a fucking song....

Izzyjim
 Rep: 2 

Izzyjim wrote:
James wrote:

Man...why can't they just go into a studio and bust out these songs in one or two takes?

That would be a dream,right?

But maybe it’s not something they “can” or “ know” how to do.. (you can very well add Archer’s “Can’t or won't meme)

You know, even Appetite wasn’t recorded live or first takes only, but it was pretty fucking close to it!
Then the Illusions with all its overdubs and Slash/Axl’s perfectionism… fuck, even Live fucking Era had Axl doing overdubs!

I’d pay a small fortune for a “bare bones” version of Chinese.. a simplified vocal -2 guitars-bass-drums (plus whatever the fuck Dizzy and Mellisa add) album..

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Nice to finally find out what he's singing during the screamy bit of the chorus:

https://loudwire.com/guns-n-roses-new-s … haps-2023/

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Anyway could they release the fucking thing now? I've heard snippets on Twitter and TikTok and whatnot, I'd quite like to, y'know, have it on my phone.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

Looks like it hasn’t been played on Ozzy’s Boneyard on SiriusXM yet. Duff’s weekly show airs at 11…would be strange if they didn’t play it.

They must have negotiated a deal with iHeart for the world premiere/exclusive. The band has previously been pretty tight with Sirius…I imagine Sirius must have been outbid. Probably explains how the dj’s knew about the release a couple weeks out and spoke about it on the air.

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

Looks like it hasn’t been played on Ozzy’s Boneyard on SiriusXM yet. Duff’s weekly show airs at 11…would be strange if they didn’t play it.

They must have negotiated a deal with iHeart for the world premiere/exclusive. The band has previously been pretty tight with Sirius…I imagine Sirius must have been outbid. Probably explains how the dj’s knew about the release a couple weeks out and spoke about it on the air.

They've been playing it on octane weirdly enough

arry
 Rep: 0 

arry wrote:

Does anyone have the latest leak from the radio? Care to share?

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:
Dadud wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

They've been playing it on octane weirdly enough

Oh wow sneaking it in between shit like Skillet. Don’t recall them playing Absurd/Hard Skool. Do recall them playing Chinese tracks when it came it out though.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

The 24khz flac is out. This is probably the best of the three reheated Chinese leftovers so far IMO. Brain's drums smoke the demo.

Board footer