You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

Re: Current Events...

slashsfro wrote:
misterID wrote:

Every time I start feeling bad for them I remind myself Palestinians voted Hamas in.

I don’t see how anyone can support the Palestinians on that point alone.  I mean Israel has its faults but it’s not part of a terrorist group/org.  Really those on the left who support the Palestinians should be ashamed.  Never mind that Arafat walked away from a peace deal negotiated by Clinton in 93 or whatever.

Yamcha
 Rep: 11 

Yamcha wrote:
James wrote:

Just got home.

We were watching the footage of those attacks yesterday. Barbaric. Worst terrorist attack in their history. Israel is right...this is their 9/11.

This conflict is going to spread fast. This may be the tripwire for WWIII.

Before bed, I was reading social media and holy shit...the extreme left has sunk to an all time low. They have now reduced themselves to defending child rape and murder in Israel.

I was shocked. I've seen them spew a lot of nonsense over the years but this is off the charts insanity.

Just because the right supports Israel doesn't mean you have to fully support massacres.

Hell...Americans were killed! Remember back in the day when such an attack would briefly unite everyone? Not anymore.

Some of the footage is really disturbing. I'm not surprised by Israel finally going full throttle in Gaza.

It's the same here as well. People seem to think it's okay to attack Israel and mass murder civilians but they protest about Hamas/Gaza/Palestinians.
The images I saw last weekend  were so disturbing I woke up in the middle of the night on Sunday and Monday and looked at the photos of all those "missing" people and cried my eyes out.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Anyone else getting sick of Will Smith and his wife?

How many times does that woman need to embarrass him before he stops being such a wuss? I am guffawed at what a tool will smith has become.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

How many times does that woman need to embarrass him before he stops being such a wuss? I am guffawed at what a tool will smith has become.

Yeah it's hard to watch.

I mean he already ended his career on live tv for her, and she's already publicly humiliated him professionally, emotionally, sexually, and pretty much any other way possible countless times. Like when does it end. Is she trying to put him in the ground or something.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

He’s gotta like it. I mean, she’s always been horrible, even back in the early 90s. This didn’t just happen

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

I actually don't know that much about her. But I am not aware of anything positive about her. Who does support her/them at this point?

I think people are reluctant to speak out against them because they are a black couple.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

This is only a rumor but basically Smith is gay and was using Jada as a beard.  It's not really anything new either.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I've been sick of both of them since Independence Day/Men In Black era.

They're both horrible people and they don't really try to hide it.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
slashsfro wrote:

This is only a rumor but basically Smith is gay and was using Jada as a beard.  It's not really anything new either.

Interesting…heard the same about Howard stern…

I care so little about celebrities that i spend no time reading gossip. I impress people with how little i know about celebrities.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

A beard isn't supposed to humiliate you in public. He could just divorce her and find another.

He's just an incorrigible simp I think.

Board footer