You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: Current Events...

mitchejw wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

A beard isn't supposed to humiliate you in public. He could just divorce her and find another.

He's just an incorrigible simp I think.

That is an excellent point…as i understand it, a beard is just a different kind of business relationship?

I understand why the person seeking a bears wants one…curious though what the beard gets…just money?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Anyone care to predict how the current House speakership situation will affect the default scheduled in just a few weeks?

Seems the Republicans are doomed to lose the house given how they’re handling all this…but we still need a speaker

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

A beard isn't supposed to humiliate you in public. He could just divorce her and find another.

He's just an incorrigible simp I think.

That is an excellent point…as i understand it, a beard is just a different kind of business relationship?

I understand why the person seeking a bears wants one…curious though what the beard gets…just money?

Also prestige of being married to a star like Will Smith.  Power couple dynamics.  I have no idea about the accuracy of this next statement, since it's been years since I read this but, I think Jada was using Will as a beard as well.

mitchejw wrote:

Anyone care to predict how the current House speakership situation will affect the default scheduled in just a few weeks?

Seems the Republicans are doomed to lose the house given how they’re handling all this…but we still need a speaker

They've been really incompetent at this.  I can't even laugh because it's so fucked up.  Jim Jordan keeps on trying and he keeps on losing votes.  Other GOP house reps are getting death threats.  The country might be better off with Hakim Jeffries being a temp speaker if only to get stuff done and avoid the default. 

This is what happens when the crazies take over the party.  There should be some leader (GOP side) who can just whip these guys into line and just nominate a moderate who  will make sure the country can get stuff done.  I have no idea whether or not Murphy is a moderate or even non crazy GOP member.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Anyone see this abortion case in the UK?  On its face I’m horrified that a western government would order an abortion against the wishes of the pregnant “woman” and her mother/guardian. But no fucking way an 11 year old should be having a kid.

But what kind of precedent does that set?  The judge’s argument amounted to the child was mentally incapable of agreeing to carry the child and the mother the same. I don’t know the specifics, but this isn’t a case that should be decided by a single person.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

If we're killing animals to protect them from abuse, why not children as well? We're already hacking off arms, tits, penises, so why not make the butcher shop complete?

It seems Stalin's adage is making a comeback: Death solves all things. No man, no problem.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I think it’s funny that a lot of pro choice women show more compassion and humanity towards a sea turtle egg than an unborn child.

I believe in choice, I also know there’s a limit outside health of the mother. Women who say it’s  all about attacking women’s rights, controlling their bodies, who cannot accept that someone legitimately has a moral objection, it kind of proves they can’t justify late term abortion because it’s indefensible.

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

It's funny isn't it, they talk about controlling their bodies, and here we are with a feminist judge ordering a violent procedure on their body!

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

So…is Trump determined to see this through the end?

What a retard.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

What a retard.

We are so fucked

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

What a retard.

We are so fucked

Yes, yes we are!

Board footer