You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Atlas Shrugged (2023 ) - Rumour

James wrote:

Yeah I'm looking forward to Atlas too although would prefer something else for obvious reasons.

If the musical gods are listening, we want Oklahoma or Soul Monster as its B side.

Pretty please...with cherries and sprinkles on top.

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

For what it's worth (which may be nothing) this appeared on Reddit 10 days ago.

Screenshot-51.png
Obviously some of you have seen this like Tmgladden. If this is where Hasitleaked got there info then it's not exactly concrete. However if they got it from another source then maybe there is something to it. Probably worth noting that 10 days ago when this was posted it was not known for sure we were getting The General, although it would have been a logical guess due to it being on that setlist

The user on Reddit also shared this as artwork for the song.

o02iy9cnjkhb1.jpg

People have reverse searched the image and can't find it online anywhere else.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

AI image? There's a few sites for that now.

It's a coin toss really... although why would the person leak it there of all places?

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
jimmythegent wrote:

Very encouraged by how they’ve transformed Perhaps into a very good song. I see more potential with Atlas so can’t wait for this

I mean perhaps was already a good tune. And vocals were there. The Atlas vocals we heard were a mess, maybe another demo had a better vocal take or hopefully a later take with more rasp and grit.

I dunno, the Atlas demo vocals remind a lot of Axl's voice on Catcher In The Rye (all versions of it). It's undeniably Axl, which is all we can ask for...especially when he goofs off with unrecognizable vocals on tracks like Absurd or My World.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Legit or not that's a great cover.

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

polluxlm wrote:

Legit or not that's a great cover.

I agree i think it looks great

Clear
 Rep: 0 

Clear wrote:
James wrote:

AI image? There's a few sites for that now.

It's a coin toss really... although why would the person leak it there of all places?

It looks to good for AI image to me. Like the lines, shadows, small details, it's too organic to be AI. I could be wrong, but I would say either work of a Fan or Cover... Who knows...

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I think Atlas was the leak most in need of a slash riff/melody to enhance the song...ala Estranged.

But based on how his modification to perhaps and it's solo were low key, I'd expect only mild changes (hope I'm wrong).

Maybe Atlas/State of Grace in november.

Then the band consider the CD sessions closed and move on to the next album? I feel like these 5 or 6 songs are transitional from what slash said.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

The HasItLeaked doesn't source his info from Reddit and 4chan as far as I know.

Pretty certain they have some industry contacts. They've been right on lots of things over the years for various different artists.

I don't have reason to doubt they were told that Atlas is November by someone they trust.

I have reason to doubt the band will follow through and stick to plans.

TheSundanceKid
 Rep: 30 

Is /was Zodiac ever a song? That’s what I want to hear next. After the General of course. Which we are getting finally,

Oklahoma
Thyme

Board footer