You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Gary Colemen no longer a virgin

James wrote:

Former child star Gary Coleman - who's now 40 - married Shannon Price, whom he'd met on a movie set, last Aug. 28, her 22nd birthday, Coleman reveals to Inside Edition.

The onetime Diff'rent Strokes star also admits that this is his first-time-ever romantic relationship.

"I never got the opportunity to be romantic or feel romantic with anyone," he says. "I wasn't saving myself, she just happened to be the one."

The couple's nuptials happened, "on a mountaintop," according to Coleman. "Nobody was around but the minister, preacher, the videographers, the photographer, the helicopter pilot and us. That was all that was there. There was nobody else.'

They Have Their Diff'rences

Not that the newlyweds don't have their differences. "We may go a week and not speak to each other," he says, while she claims, "He lets his anger conquer him sometimes. '¦ He throws things around, and sometimes he throws it in my direction."

She adds, "I don't like the violence."

Then there is the fact that he stands 4'8", while she is more than 5'7". But, says the bride: "He was 10 feet tall to me, because he was sweet and I really liked his personality."

As for the 18 years between them, "I don't have issues with age, I have issues with intelligence," says Coleman. "She's more intelligent than I am, and that's what matters to me."

Price handles the sale of Coleman's memorabilia on e-Bay, and says that when she met him on the set of the movie Church Ball she wasn't aware of his fame.

"I didn't grow up with Diff'rent Strokes," she says. "I actually didn't like watching TV when I was younger."

James

James wrote:

This guy obviously has serious issues regarding women. Doesn't lose his virginity until he's 40, and  then marries the first chick he screws and is violent towards her.

He should have remained a virgin. Intimacy is obviously bringing issues up he hasn't dealt with.

mariposa
 Rep: 2 

mariposa wrote:

10 You mean this dude?

garycolemangu9.jpg

OH MY GOD !!!!!! I lost my virginity before him! And I was 7 or something when I first watched his show ::/

James

James wrote:

Yeah thats him.

I think everyone lost their virginity before him. I'm not knocking virginity. If people want to wait awhile instead of fucking anything that moves, thats cool. But once you enter middle age and still are a virgin, you have psychological issues that need to be dealt with before even considering popping your cherry.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

this is an image i definately didnt need to get in my head 18

what you talkin' 'bout willis!?

mariposa

mariposa wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:

Yeah thats him.

I think everyone lost their virginity before him. I'm not knocking virginity. If people want to wait awhile instead of fucking anything that moves, thats cool. But once you enter middle age and still are a virgin, you have psychological issues that need to be dealt with before even considering popping your cherry.

Sure. Lots of insecurities, lack of confidence, poor self image, possible psychological/physical  abuse ... Or  other things going on in the mind ; the guy may be a  borderline personality : I remember I read about him on a couple occasions in the past few years and the behavior which was reported  could indicate this type of problem.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

I find it strange that he didn't get any action while he was on Diff'rent Strokes.  All the child actors usually have thousands of adoring fans trying to get a piece of action.  I guess Arnold couldn't offer a Diff'rent Stroke after all...

Weird that the three kids from that show all got messed up.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Backslash wrote:

Weird that the three kids from that show all got messed up.

I'm struggling to think of a child star that hasn't gone on to be messed up in some way.

Scarlett

Scarlett wrote:
Neemo wrote:

this is an image i definately didnt need to get in my head 18

Yeah, really. No offense to Gary Coleman, but that was way more information than I needed to know about his private life. 14

There were a few child actors that didn't get messed up. The kids from the shows like The Waltons, Little House on the Prairie have never been in the press for negative lifestyles, just to name a couple. I haven't heard anything about the kids from Roseanne, but I could be wrong.

Not everyone turns out like the kids from Different Strokes and Danny Bonaduce, thank goodness.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:
Scarlett wrote:

The kids from the shows like The Waltons, Little House on the Prairie have never been in the press for negative lifestyles, just to name a couple.

Except for Todd Bridges, although to be fair he only got messed up when he went to Diff'rent Strokes.  And well now he's straightened out again.

Board footer