You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Re: The Nothing Thread

Backslash wrote:

I'm getting ready for the last event of Grad Week.  Last night was bowling (dry event) but we're making up for that with a Pub Crawl tonight.  Probably gonna be the last time I get to see a lot of these people.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

...and you won't remember hardly anything that happened BS!  Make it a good one bro.

myillusions
 Rep: 5 

myillusions wrote:

Sunday morning, watching the F1 race on television. Other than that, I'm up to nothing.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I just smoked some super citrus Kush, and my mind is completely blown.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

3 more weeks and I'm in Amsterdam.

Ever wonder when it's chilly damp and on the verge of rain, people dress as if it's 80 degrees out 10

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

I pissed off my girlfriend so I guess I'll go bang Michelle!  (GTA IV) LOL!!  Whaddaslutt!!

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

Ugh... I hate stopovers.  Well, I hate long flights too... Got off a 5 hour flight a couple of hours ago and I have a 4 hour stopover until I connect to go home.  I got 45 minutes of sleep total on the plane.  I'll sleep when I get home, I guess.  I found a potential apartment, so it's not all bad.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

One of my cats(Duff) just pissed on my Psycho shirt. It was laying on the floor in my room. Really pissed me off. He deserves to be bitch slapped, but since he's in his 90's in cat years, he'll receive no punishment.

Maybe I could ground him by making him stay locked in the bathroom for a couple hours and make him wait 15 minutes when he's expecting food.

Ah, the stress of raising cats.....

I am sitting here at work again, eating my egg on a roll again.....exciting I know.

Board footer