You are not logged in. Please register or login.

luckylittlelady
 Rep: 20 

Re: The Nothing Thread

I had it and YG2 on VHS a long time ago, god knows what's happened to them now.  I'm after YG2 on dvd now, looked for it today in town but didn't see it.  I'll order it from somewhere after I move house next week.

That's a bargain and a half! :rockon  I have Blaze Of Glory on 7" vinyl lol

Axl4Life
 Rep: 28 

Axl4Life wrote:

I'm really loving Bob Seger's song "Turn the Page" right now.

Metallica's rendition is cool too. I play them depending on the mood im in. 

Most of the time I play Seger's. It relaxes me when I'm depressed, motivated, confused, or nervous.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
luckylittlelady wrote:

I had it and YG2 on VHS a long time ago, god knows what's happened to them now.  I'm after YG2 on dvd now, looked for it today in town but didn't see it.  I'll order it from somewhere after I move house next week.

That's a bargain and a half! :rockon  I have Blaze Of Glory on 7" vinyl lol

as an aside (that most people prolly dont even care about haha) YG2 is the more historically accurate of the 2...even though alot is hollywoodized

doesnt make them any where less kick ass though 9 when you get YG2 watch for Jon Bon Jovi at the Beginning...hes the long haired dirty dude that gets out of the cage and gets shot dead...thats his acting debut 16

luckylittlelady
 Rep: 20 

I think I recall that little BJ factoid.

I could have gone to see Bruce Springsteen in Cardiff for absolutely nothing, hotel and everything paid for, on Saturday, but I've had to refuse the invitation as I'm moving house sad

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

I'm pissed.  I went to get an Alberta driver's license today and they took my old NL driver's license... the problem is that they mail the Alberta license to you, so now I have to wait 2 weeks before I can do anything (including driving) that requires a photo ID.  how stupid!  I don't understand why they have to take it... I mean, what the hell am I supposed to do?  I told her she had no right to take it and I needed it back and she said it was within her rights or some bullshit.

Backslash wrote:

I'm pissed.  I went to get an Alberta driver's license today and they took my old NL driver's license... the problem is that they mail the Alberta license to you, so now I have to wait 2 weeks before I can do anything (including driving) that requires a photo ID.  how stupid!  I don't understand why they have to take it... I mean, what the hell am I supposed to do?  I told her she had no right to take it and I needed it back and she said it was within her rights or some bullshit.

That's very strange.   Usually when you get a new drivers license, you have the old one until the new one shows up.   I would have definitely talked to her manager, you should go back and do that on Monday.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
Backslash wrote:

Might have something to do with them being different provinces.

Anyway, that's just silly. If you really need it I say fuck it, if you're licensed to drive a car, you're licensed to drive a car. I'd say you got a pretty strong case if you should get in trouble.

But of course, go and do what D said first.:laugh:

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Anyone else driving their girlfriend, boyfriend, spouse, kids, roommates, family, etc. crazy with these leaks?  When my girlfriend got up a couple hours ago to go to the bathroom, while Riyadh was blaring said, "How many times are you gonna listen to that?"

When I just went back in there to get my pipe, I had the same song playing.

Funny shit.

Us GNR fans aren't an easy lot to deal with.

I never thought it was possible to have my feel swell so bad that my shoes don't fit.  sad

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Anyone else driving their girlfriend, boyfriend, spouse, kids, roommates, family, etc. crazy with these leaks?  When my girlfriend got up a couple hours ago to go to the bathroom, while Riyadh was blaring said, "How many times are you gonna listen to that?"

Lol, when I was out blasting Riyadh last night my girlfriend heard me play this thing about five times in a row...before I even opened my mouth (when the song ended) she said "Let me guess...Buckethead OWNS these leaks?"   

I really don't like her THAT much anyway (nice body, nice face, brains of a sixteen year old...she's gotta go soon!) but that was kinda funny...and she's right!

Board footer