You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: The Nothing Thread

My sinsues are killing me :wtf:

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:
Pride&Glory wrote:

There is flu outbreak dude.. A lot of my friends have it. I never get sick so I am banking on that.

Man I'm hoping not...still doing ok right now.  I never get sick either (big ass knock on wood) but I've been up and down with this damned thing.  Felt good today but my sinuses are going crazy tonight like DTJ was talking about.  I'm gonna catch a buzz and get some sleep ...fuck it.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I have no Coke, Pomegranate Tea, or Dr. Pepper in the house and I am now reduced to drinking Gatorade or water until I go to sleep.

I'm also debating on whether to eat an Almond Joy(king size) or a lemon yogurt. I'll probably eat both since I'm gonna watch the last few episodes of season 3 from The Wonder Years.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

I'm home for lunch and cooking...I remember why I don't cook now, clean-up sucks.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

I'm gonna see a sax quartet (with a fucking bass sax! not a bari, a fucking bass!) play music to a silent movie. Sweet.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

According to internet tests, I suffer from severe constipation, servere depression and am a raging alcoholic.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

I have a cold again...i've gotten the same one different 3 times 17

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

My class booked a volleyball court tonight for a couple of rec games and the class pres and I are the only two who showed up.  Damn it!!  I was hoping to have some fun tonight.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Backslash wrote:

My class booked a volleyball court tonight for a couple of rec games and the class pres and I are the only two who showed up.  Damn it!!  I was hoping to have some fun tonight.

geek 16

Chicken or tuna?

Board footer