You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Re: The Nothing Thread

Backslash wrote:
Neemo wrote:
Backslash wrote:

My class booked a volleyball court tonight for a couple of rec games and the class pres and I are the only two who showed up.  Damn it!!  I was hoping to have some fun tonight.

geek 16

Hey, volleyball's a very competitive and intense sport.  Not like hockey, but certainly fun.  Maybe a ball to the face would change your mind.  16

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Backslash wrote:
Neemo wrote:
Backslash wrote:

My class booked a volleyball court tonight for a couple of rec games and the class pres and I are the only two who showed up.  Damn it!!  I was hoping to have some fun tonight.

geek 16

Hey, volleyball's a very competitive and intense sport.  Not like hockey, but certainly fun.  Maybe a ball to the face would change your mind.  16

haha 14

nah volley ball never did it for me...i could never bump properly and i certainly can't volley it 16

and after a while my forearms started to hurt from the ball, so i gave it up, i decided that i was wayyy too cool to play that game cool

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Sax quartet was fucking AWESOME! That bass saxophone is like a toilet with a mouthpiece.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

what?! You went to a Courtney Love concert? 18 16

j/k glad you had a good time CC! is that the instrument you wanna play some day?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I have a tennis course coming up in a few weeks, and tomorrow I have to start practicing a bit. In other words, within hours I'm gonna make a complete fool of myself.

Oh well. There's a first time for everything.....

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

I'm gonna do a lot of stuff next week, just don't know what yet. Exciting.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:
CrimeSlunkScene wrote:

Chicken or tuna?

Both...grind them up and add some relish, pave it onto some bread and eat, drink, drink some more and be happy.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I'm smoking a cigar and about to watch a few episodes of The Wonder Years. Also gonna eat a cold french dip sandwich with swiss cheese.

luckylittlelady
 Rep: 20 

I am totally fucking ill.

And hearing about chicken and tuna being eaten together has not helped 18

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

Can anyone help me find a court case (Canadian or British if possible) won by an employer whereby an employment contract stipulated that an employee could be terminated without cause and such wasn't directly communicated in the pre-employment interview?  I'm going batty trying to do this friggin' moot court factum.

Board footer