You are not logged in. Please register or login.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

Re: The Nothing Thread

polluxlm wrote:

On top of the world. Feelin' fine.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

I've got nothing to post in this thread tonight so I'm not going to post anything!      big_smile and big_smile

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Well I too am feeling on top of the world but a certain lovely little plant has helped. 16

Monday morning, my kid gave me a hard time going into his classroom, our databases are down but at least  I ate a good breakfast 22

Try this with a pair of headphones plugged in:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUDTlvagjJA

Amazing!

luckylittlelady
 Rep: 20 

I was sent home from work sick today but not before I got a free bacon butty.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Gonna go looking for a new car today. I hate car salesmen.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:

I hate car salesmen.

Same here, they are very annoying.  That has to be the least respected job in the world.

I have to pick up a new set of tires for my Pathfinder today...the prices are insane!  Inflation is at insane level right now, everything is going up...except wages.

Jameslofton wrote:

Gonna go looking for a new car today.

Any car in particular?

There are some sweet rides out there...

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
CrimeSlunkScene wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:

Gonna go looking for a new car today.

Any car in particular?

There are some sweet rides out there...

Either a Vette or a 2002 camaro or trans am. I'm not looking at any other cars. Vette is my first option, although the car payments on one(and insurance due to my DUI a couple years ago) will be insane and I'm not sure yet that I'm willing to spend the majority of my money just to drive a bad ass car. I would have to give up a lot of things to be able to pay off a Vette. I'm still considering it though. Gonna go test drive another later today in Merced thats a couple thousand cheaper than the last one I looked at.

an 02 Camaro or Trans Am is easily in my price range though. Could drive either off a lot today if I wanted to, but I'm not willing to give up on my Vette dream just yet.:beer:

Board footer