You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Re: The Nothing Thread

Gunslinger wrote:

I had a bad ass TA.  My favorite car I've ever owned...black/gold and drove like a dream.  It has more looks than the camaro and a nicer interior.  Not a Vette, but if you can't get a Vette this is what you need Lofton!

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I drive a Trans AM. My baby. But gas is a real bitch. Looking to sell it and buy a bike since I just got my motorcycle licence.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

My parents came back from their 3 week Hawaiian cruise today.  They dropped the bomb and told me they sold my 87 Fifth Ave. (unrelated to the trip) too!  Apparently they sold it in January but decided to keep it quiet up until now.  Sweet!!  I've been trying to sell this thing since 2003.

comicguypoint.gif

Worst. Winter. Ever.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Hung over.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

I hate taxes.  If we would use the money correctly in this country there would be no need for all these excessive "wallet raiders".   I'd love to see the fair tax happen in MY freakin' lifetime.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:

I hate taxes.  If we would use the money correctly in this country there would be no need for all these excessive "wallet raiders".   I'd love to see the fair tax happen in MY freakin' lifetime.

I hear you... How does this make sense?  I had a load of income tax deducted from my pay over four months of employment last year.  I was a student for the other 8 months and, although I'm getting a refund, it doesn't make sense that the government is keeping $800... I'm a poor student!  17

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Just took seven valium, drinking a mountain dew, and deciding whether to take a nap before going to Big 5 Sporting Goods to get some things I need for my physical ed courses.

*warning* do NOT take prescription meds until you have seen a doctor and they have been prescribed. While I have been a pill popper for years and know my various limits, taking these kinds of drugs is very dangerous. I've heard how this is becoming trendy among the youth of today. It is not safe. You are just as likely to OD on this shit as you are on cocaine. Be VERY careful. Mixing these with other drugs(or alcohol) is extremely dangerous.

I'm about to smoke a cigar. Been trying to cut back on cigarettes a bit by smoking cigars.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Its hotter than fucking hell in my house at the moment. I am seriously considering turning my AC on.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

I have a foot and a half of snow on my lawn right now. So... fuck you James.

Went to choral conert at my school tonight. They all sang God Bless America at the end. Before they started, the director (who I know very well) talked about the piece, and about Kate Smith. To make matters worse, she talked about the Flyers and how they won the cup vs. the Sabres the year Kate Smith sang at all their home games. I booed!!!

Board footer