You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Abbey_Road
 Rep: 16 

Re: Dizzy and Jizzy tour.....more Tour Dates

Abbey_Road wrote:

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/news … ewsid=1871

Let's hear it for more silence from the GNR camp.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

if they added Izzy to a couple of shows and played a bunch of Thin Lizzy covers, it would be fantastic.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

March and April? Seems the Spring will be silent.. Awesome.

Diz should at least come back too Digbatz in Clifton here in Jersey.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

So, what is it now. 14 months of silence? I'll bet we get at least 9 more, if not an even 10 before we get an Xmas announcement of some sort.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Who's Dizzy?

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:
Communist China wrote:

Who's Dizzy?

I am... it's from watching this band go around in circles.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

So basically its summer or fall or 09. One thing thats starting to change during the wait is the fanbase is able to rule out entire seasons a lot quicker than we used to.

Summer can almost already be ruled out as well since most festivals are already starting to announce headliners and other summer tours are being announced as well.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

This dizzy and jizzy tour ends in less than 2 months. If a deal was made today on the album and the events were finally set in motion for a summer release would axl really need dizzy right now? I don't think so. We already know that the promo would be 2 months worth atleast. I think some of you put too much stock into axl's hired guns touring for small bits at a time. Kinda like what james said, the fact that we haven't heard anything yet about album or tour is really what is concerning me. it looks like we are in for more waiting. which is fine, i think. the album has taken how long. please do it right and release it at an advantageous time.

The thing about more waiting that is really bad is the forums are literally starving for new conversation.  There literally is nothing to talk about and I can only see it getting worse the longer we hear nothing from them.  The Classic Rock article was a breathe of fresh air beit old news but some news we haven't heard before.    We can only hope we get more articles like that to give us a boost because GNRland is certainly giving us nothing.

If something happens within GN'R during this timeframe, I'm pretty damn sure that side/solo projects would be pushed to the side in favor to that.

That's what happened in 2006 and probably sometime during 2007 as well.

As far as this goes, though - I think it's nice that everyone is out doing their own thing instead of doing nothing at all.

Board footer