You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: MLB

BLS-Pride wrote:

No baseball fans here?

The post season is shaping up to come down to the Rockies and the Indians nint he World Series. The Rockies are already in the World Series and the Indians now lead the ALCS 3 games to 1.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Yeah, even though it's 2 small market teams I'd prefer to see this over the Red Sox. I'm sick of them & their 86 years or whatever. Shut up, they won it already. It's a clean slate. Glad to see Cleveland whooping 'em.

This WS might be good, with 2 high powered offenses going at it. Colorado is on fire!!

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

Yeah the Rockies have won like 20 of their last 21 or somewhere near that. I hope the Sox win the ALCS. As a Yankee fan I would love to see the Sox get swept in the Series. But the Indians are playing real good ball. Either way the World Series should be a good set of games.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

It was nice to see the Cubbies get blanked by the Diamondbacks...not sure why it happened...er wait...it may have had something to do with the horrendous starting pitching (other than Zambrano...and btw...Zambrano is rested enough to play in game 4)

...and Derrick Lee and Aramis Ramirez going something like 2 for 24 in the 3 games. When your heart of the order sux that badly...u couldn't be a little league team.

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

Well it will be The hottest team in baseball, The Rockies taking on those douches from Boston in the World Series.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

the rockies got fucking spanked....hard!

Communist China

Douches from Boston P&G? Looks like somebody has a problem with superb talent and management. The Red Sox are like who the Yankees wish they were.

I'm actually pretty non-partisan on this one. Boston is the best team in baseball, but their fans (and Manny) have gotten really annoying since they won in 04. Now they are just as bad as Yankee fans. Seriously, they could switch teams and it'd be the same except for colors.

Would be nice to see the Rockies win, but the AL is the better conference this year.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I'd like to see Colorado win. I wish they could have continued their streak with having the World Series immediately. That would have been much more exciting than their 8 day layoff. They can still comeback, but I think the series would have been different, and better. I'm with CC though, I'm pretty indifferent. Boston is getting annoying in general, with the Sox, Patriots & Boston College all doing well, they think they're the shit up there. I hope they all lose!

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

Hahahaha. I'll be the first to admit Boston is a good team. Being a Yankee fan I can also be the first to call them douches. And believe me the Yankees do not wish to be Boston or their fans. I don't think you have been to a Boston game and a Yankee game.. Two totally different sets of fans buddy.

I want the Rockies to win. Fuck Boston and that is all there is to it. I do agree the days off were way to many.. I hope the games get better when they head to Coors Field.

Communist China

Well, you're right, I've never been to a game at Yankee stadium. Only Yankee game I ever saw was in Toronto, and I know that doesn't count. I'm just talking about the expectations to win, and the way people across the country pick one or another's hat to wear for no reason. Boston is more of a roudy crowd I assume, but out of the park I think they're more similar than different.

Board footer