You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Thoughts and conspiracies

RussTCB wrote:

removed

I'm setting a warning for you Bumble4tus

If you don't stop the snide remarks and insults and attacking in this topic you started it will be locked and you'll get a temp ban for starters because this isn't the first time you have come on here attacking people.

Either have a civil discussion or have no discussion at all, cause as Aussie said, the only one going crazy here is you.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Bumble4tus wrote:
bigbri wrote:

So, bumble, you admit you're wrong? Good. I like integrity in my trolls.

Look at your Icon Featherfucker, I am never wrong-I simply admitted CC's statement was amusing

the "my rant caused your rant" made me laugh!

and as for the perth guy, That was an obvious bait-have you not learned subtle ways of finding things out yet? I guess not!

Did you call me a fucker? That's totally uncool. No need to act like a dumbfuck around here.  You'll be out of here quicker than James can hit "delete."

Besides, you missed my point. There's only one comment I've seen that you didn't respond to. Look it up and get back with me. If you can find your way here.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

Ok.  Time out here!  Are Tool recording another album? And do any of you know the release date?  I'm surprised cause they don't usually release albums at fast rate.  It ususally takes at least 4 years between their albums.  And fuck this is cool!  I don't care if CC will think I'm a dickhead but Tool totally rule.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

jeeze i go away for a few days... and the first thing I see when I come back is that we're talking about Tool on the main page now...

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

better to talk about Tool than Baz and STP...of course I am a dickhead.:haha:

Sky Dog wrote:

speaking of conspiracy theories....look at what the Racantouers are doing...no promo nothing. Album finished in early March, out by the end of March. Very interesting so please read..Gnr should consider something like this in my opinion..:ummm:
http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/art … 1003726782

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

starsko
 Rep: 6 

starsko wrote:
madagas wrote:

speaking of conspiracy theories....look at what the Racantouers are doing...no promo nothing. Album finished in early March, out by the end of March. Very interesting so please read..Gnr should consider something like this in my opinion..:ummm:
http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/art … 1003726782

That's a rather small band, they can do things that a bigger band like GNR can't do.

Board footer