You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Bumble4tus
 Rep: -3 

Re: Thoughts and conspiracies

Bumble4tus wrote:
Abbey_Road wrote:
Bumble4tus wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Just a side note to the people that keep making remarks about how much The Racontuers may or may not matter: Jack White is about the most exciting and relevant person in rock today. He will be remembered as a legend.

Jack white doesn't enter into "legend" territory in my book! Zep, Sabbath, Cooper, Queen, Aerosmith.
Satriani, vai, Petrucchi......

Jack white doesn't hold a match to Jimmy Page.......he has dues to pay......and I dont see where he is that relevant or "exciting"...certainly not "dangerous" like all good rock.....

Jim Morrison = legend to me.

But are you just referring to alive legends?

Nah, Lizard King was a legend!

starsko
 Rep: 6 

starsko wrote:
Communist China wrote:

Did you just sign that post with a "w."? Why?

Because he is "warchild", a former mygnr member who used to post bloated poetry and rant... Some bored teenagers thought he was Axl.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Bumble4tus

Bumble4tus wrote:

I am well aware of JW and his Illustrious career..

I would sincerily look for something relevant and revolutionary for the release of ChiDem, why live a redundant life, take a walk on the wild side......Do something that hasn't been done before, break a few rules, doing things in the usual way is boring and redundant.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:
Bumble4tus wrote:

I am well aware of JW and his Illustrious career..

I would sincerily look for something relevant and revolutionary for the release of ChiDem, why live a redundant life, take a walk on the wild side......Do something that hasn't been done before, break a few rules, doing things in the usual way is boring and redundant.

Ok, not be rude or anything, but this bullcrap is starting to get on my nerves. How long will I have to endure this before someone takes action and silences this boy already... There's not a single thread in this section that's not tainted by this guy's pseudo prosaic "verbal masturbation". It got old pretty quick, and now it's time to put it out of it's misery.

I mean, come on, what does the above even mean? To me, it seems like nothing more than a feeble attempt at looking intelligent, stirring shit as much as he can to keep the discussion alive 'cause that's what he thrives on. I know, I know, don't feed the troll... but if starving him doesn't help, use more drastic methods to rid yourself of the vermin, right?

Hey Bumble4tus, your thesaurus is broken, you used "redundant" twice in your diatribe.

Hey Mole, I have warned Bumble and since my warning he's hasn't attacked anyone and he hasn't made any snide remarks.   Keeping the thread alive he can do, what I mentioned before he can't.

Bumble4tus

Bumble4tus wrote:

Thank you miss Moderator, trying to behave myself........(smile!)

Bumble4tus wrote:

Thank you miss Moderator, trying to behave myself........(smile!)

I really don't like being called miss Moderator, DTJ will do just fine.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

can i call you "that admin chick" ? 16

Board footer