You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Abbey_Road
 Rep: 16 

Re: How much is Axl worth?

Abbey_Road wrote:

Just wondering because he has had numerous lawsuits but he also signed that $20million deal with Sanctuary publishing but was that taken away when he left Sanctuary or did he even leave Sanctuary?  I am kind of confused but maybe madgas can answer this better than I can but I did find this info on a site I googled:

http://ladydairhean.0catch.com/Axl/stats.htm

$2,402,860,200 and they say this does not include paid appearances, singles, videos, etc.

Would this figure even be accurate?  So according to this site, Axl is a mulit billionaire up there with Donald Trump and Bill Gates?

Can someone shed some light and/or break down how much he would be worth today?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

He definitely isn't worth billions. He has never made any richest celebrities lists, so he doesn't come near being worth hundreds of millions.

He most likely has tens of millions, and probably still earns a few mil every year on sales from AFD, merch,etc.

Robman
 Rep: 5 

Robman wrote:

I doubt all the money hes made in his lifetime adds up to a billion.

Abbey_Road
 Rep: 16 

Abbey_Road wrote:

I am just curious to this.  Did he have to relinquish that $20million publishing deal?  Or is that still in effect?

Also, how much money does Axl earn just from touring alone?

And everytime a GNR song is played on the radio, does he earn money each time it is played or is it more like the NFL where he signed a deal to use the songs?

I am just wondering how all this works.

Also, if he spent $13 million on CD and remember there was that rumor that the record company put a lien on his home to fill the debt?  I think I saw that rumor at mygnr.com or HTGTH a while back.

Seven
 Rep: 9 

Seven wrote:

Axl or his harem?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

if he invested his wealth properly he could have quite a bit...also i'm sure his estate is "worth" a fair chunk of change, which would up his personal net worth, one would think he bought it outright, but you never know what he has invested where, one thing is for sure, he seems to have been more frugal with his $$$ than the other guys for GNR

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

Apparently, from what has been said in the past, his " settlement" with Stephanie left him broke and he forced the others to tour wo he could earn money to keep his house.

That alone would have been what pissed them off a lot.

So if there is any truth, almost broke in early 93, he can't be very rich now.

Although still rich enough to buy a brand new ferrari, but as someone posted on HTGTH, beta had left a message to sell an older ferrari of his, so he is probably careful with how much he spends.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

To me, right now, he isn't worth the brown babies I just dropped off at the pool.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

I imagine he's got a few mil on him, but less than Slash by a fair margine. Is he the richest current member of GN'R?

Sky Dog wrote:

I am fairly sure Axl will probably have more than any of them due to the 19 million he got from publishing....nobody else did that. However, if I was a betting man, I would say Duff probably invested his money the best due to his education and interest in finance. In the end, he may be the one sitting on the largest amount of liquid assets.

Board footer