You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Prince Discussion

RussTCB wrote:

removed

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Dude that was classic. Looked like a hell of a time. Defiantly a once in a life time moment

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
RussTCB wrote:

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I should mention that most of the courage came in the form of the Seagrams 7 and Canadian Club I'd been drinking on the rocks for hours up til that very moment! 9

That and I *love* that song (I Could Never Take...). If someone shook me awake from a dead sleep and quizzed me on the lyrics, I'd know them 16

I think you're right on that. When you're asked to perform a song you're not THAT familiar with (like I was), you pass because there's just no prep time to understand the lyrics or the melodies and where you come in and don't. I was only asked because "I looked the part", even though I never quite knew why and how I looked the role.

But fuck, if someone asked me to perform Estranged right off the top... let's go, I got this. Easy.

I think you loving the song helped your confidence in doing that alot.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Trying to find a copy of Graffiti Bridge or may just get a couple tracks off the Hits/B Sides compilation on iTunes.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

I love the New Power Generation Theme song and a few other songs I listened to on Spotify I was digging from some of the other albums. Got Purple Rain for five bucks on CD a week before Christmas. Tried to look around Best Buy; but nothing from him I had my eye on.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Lomax wrote:

.. I'm an idiot. I totally missed that video. Nice russ. Very nice.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Any body heard his new song "screwdriver"

Its awesome

Board footer