You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Chinese Democracy tidbits (RUMORS)

I thought Axl said it was 13 tracks.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Jimmy Zig Zag Bobiadis wrote:

He did. Maybe there's two bonus tracks.:haha:

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

He also said there's like 3 discs.  It changes every once in a while. wink

But all in all, this is just another person making guesses hoping to be worshiped.  His guess is as good as everyone else's until the album sees the light of day.

Dreamline
 Rep: 64 

Dreamline wrote:

Definitely no "confortable silences" with GNR.  They go quiet and all the bizarre rumors start coming out.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

What a load of shit lol. He basically says at the end he's making it up anyway and has made up these rumours to amuse himself cos things are dead.

We know for a fact there are other versions of Better, the 06 leak, the HD version and the version with some acoustic that the hoarders have. So I don't know what his source is but it's obviously shit because I have no sources and even I know there are other versions of Better out there.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

That last part is Abbey Road saying to not shoot the messenger. The rest of it is from the fake insider.

A Private Eye

Ah ok, sorry AR 5

I still think the source is talking shit though.

A Private Eye wrote:

Ah ok, sorry AR 5

of course.  its always bullshit.   

the whole CD saga..  its just one of those things that has to play out, and I really try not to pay much attention to this kind shit from wannabe "insiders"

A Private Eye

A Private Eye wrote:

Ah ok, sorry AR 5

of course.  its always bullshit.   

the whole CD saga..  its just one of those things that has to play out, and I really try not to pay much attention to this kind shit from wannabe "insiders"

The 'insiders' have lost any power they had because nobody believes it anymore, after 06 even statements from GNR are viewed sceptically, some lonely internet loser who wants to make a name for themselves has no chance these days. If it's not directly from GNR or Universal it's not even given a second thought by most fans these days. Which in fairness is an approach everyone should have adopted a long time ago.

Yeah ti will just have to play out. It's frustrating though when at the end of the day it's just an album, it should not be such a trial to put out 13 songs on a cd and release it. Especially when it feels like the last 18 months were as close as we've ever been to getting it.

Robman
 Rep: 5 

Robman wrote:

Eventually, time will render the 06 tours a total waste of time. They gave the fans a show, but in the end they did all that touring to promote absolutely nothing

Board footer