You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Abbey_Road
 Rep: 16 

Re: Chinese Democracy tidbits (RUMORS)

Abbey_Road wrote:

Saw this at another forum:

http://chinesedemocracy.com/index.php?P … ic=32021.0

hey all i dont post that often. but i like to gather info, know stuff , ect.
and i think from all the ppl i've talked to i can post some info (RUMORS..im not promising anythings real this is just what i know)

-CD will have 15 songs

-Catcher is still undecided if its gonna be on the final track listing, at first it was scrapped but after the amazing feedback (especial the Classic Rock Mag review of it.) it has a possibility of showing up- redone of cource

-TWAT is the best song on the CD

-the 15 second intro clip to Sorry is fake, as long with the one fake clip of prostitute thats on youtube. The new songs aren't that heavy. they have around the same tone as Better and CD as far as guitar loudness..so dont expect any godsmak/nu metal sounding guitar.

-2008 is a questionable year...still.

-the May MSL leaks are all near perfection...the only songs that have multiple versons are TWAT and IRS. and there is 2 betters one being the original 2005 demo and the other being the harley davidson ad. other then that there is no versions of Blues, CD, CITR other then the ones we have..

-Rhiad and the Bediouns has orchestra parts and other then the tempo is much different the the 01/2 version.

-ALL the songs are ''mega-produced" like the Blues and CD

-the CD will not feature Brain, Bucket Head, Paul huge or Josh Freezen.

-Brain May will be on the cd...he also plays guitar in Atlas Shrugged.

-some UYI unused demos have been recorded by the new band.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
so this is some of the info i've gatherd from multiple sources. dont take any of this as legit, dont pin any of it to me. im just sharing the knowledge lol.

but will all the dullness going around, this is some good info i guess..real or not.

enjoy!

MMkay

All very good guesses and opinions by this person.

alexh0618
 Rep: 14 

alexh0618 wrote:
Abbey_Road wrote:

Saw this at another forum:

-the May MSL leaks are all near perfection...the only songs that have multiple versons are TWAT and IRS. and there is 2 betters one being the original 2005 demo and the other being the harley davidson ad. other then that there is no versions of Blues, CD, CITR other then the ones we have..

Wasn't there a supposed version of Better with acoustic guitars at the end or something? Chinese Democracy changed alot, the intro and some other parts of the song were completely different on the 01/02  shows, same with The Blues.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

There's no way in hell the current lineup is recording old GNR songs for CD. Thats way too fucking stupid and unoriginal. If Cd is gonna have 15 tracks, how can CITR still be up in the air? There's no way in hell Better is from 2005. I also don't agree about BH and Huge being excluded from the album. I am sure BBF is on the album as well, but they have not done enough recording to remove BH from the equation.

The only thing he says thats believable is 2008 possibly not being the year.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Hahahahaha, that's about as bad a list of rumors as could be made. There will be no Riyadh without BH, and no lots of stuff without Brain or Freese.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

How could the MSL May leaks be near perfection if BH isn't on the album? He's all over CD and TWAT.

Makes no sense. BS all the way.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
bigbri wrote:

How could the MSL May leaks be near perfection if BH isn't on the album? He's all over CD and TWAT.

Makes no sense. BS all the way.

A VERY good point.

And now TWAT is the best song?  Come on- i think CD, The Blues, Madagascar and Better far surpass TWAT.  2

F*ck Fear
 Rep: 4 

F*ck Fear wrote:

I'm actually tired of these guesses and shit. Lets just hear the music.

Board footer