You are not logged in. Please register or login.

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

Re: What's your day job?

I was trained to do ballet and all kinds of dance, then studied drama and singing and got commended, and life made me study computers later on and i had to go into office work and became an executive assistant/personnal assistant and have been doing this for the last ( almost) 9 years.
I also did translation from english into french for two years.
I did waitressing too. And i was a nanny.

I also write when i can and hope to do something with it.

I am currently looking for work.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

I'm a graphic designer (print media) working in the marketing department for Fraser Motorcycles / Ducati Motorcycles Australia & New Zealand. The work can be a shit sometimes, but I love motorcycles, so it has it's pluses!

metallex78 wrote:

I'm a graphic designer (print media) working in the marketing department for Fraser Motorcycles / Ducati Motorcycles Australia & New Zealand. The work can be a shit sometimes, but I love motorcycles, so it has it's pluses!

I like motorcycles myself, you have one if you do post up a pic!

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

No, I have't got a motorcycle at the moment, I had a road/trail bike up until last year which I sold because I wasn't riding it much. I still wanna get a Harley or a Ducati one day...

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

I go to school in my second last year of High School and to get a bit of cash I have a weekly paper round.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:

Im in University Studying Music Media Performance Technology in my 3rd year now fun fun fun

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

College student. Currently majoring in Psychology.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I guess I never saw this thread before. I work in TV Ad Sales. Basically making sure the correct commercials come in on time & air accordingly. It's ok, been doing it 3 years but starting to get bored. Also there's been a pretty drastic reduction in the amount of advertising & clients in the last year, so it's kinda slow & boring.  I'm starting to look for something new probably more hands on/production related. We'll see.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

I work in retail as a Loss Prevention Detective.  Its probably the most interesting job I've ever had.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I work in construction Monday through Friday. And then I also deliver packages on the weekends.

Board footer