You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Dreamline
 Rep: 64 

Re: What's your day job?

Dreamline wrote:

I work for a video game company in Tokyo as kind of a middleware technical consultant.  It's been fun, but I've been gradually planning to get out of here and move my ass back home to the States.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

I'm a journalist and a (horror) filmmaker. That's all you get out of me.

dr_love6977
 Rep: 38 

dr_love6977 wrote:

Retail management.

I'm a slave to the man.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

I'm a financial advisor.  I worked for a big firm for 10 years before leaving to set up my own advising business just over 12 months ago.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

I work from home (full-time) for one of my website clients smile I enjoy working with ecommerce sites but would much rather spend my day working on communities like Evo

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Right now it's on my ass collecting social security. Work one year, take the next off. I'm liking it.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

dr_love6977
 Rep: 38 

dr_love6977 wrote:

I'd like to get into some "go big or go home" sales. Like steel sales or something.

Axelle01
 Rep: 3 

Axelle01 wrote:

I use to have a deskjob at a big compagny that made fries and shipped them over to more than 60 countries including Arabia . I was incharge of booking the flights and hotels for those importante customers when they came over. Also mailings and phonecalls about the orders they made with our compagny. Which was kinda boring after a while. I actually have my degree in hairstyling and recently i choice to pick it up again . So now i work in a big hair salon in belgium and i really like my job.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

^^ Fries as in French Fries??

Board footer