You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: What's your day job?

My day job is being a website designer and setting up websites and maintaining them,but I also write poems,songs and working on 3 novels,and I'm a musician as well and I'm working on an album of my songs.In my free time I like writing news parodies 16

luckylittlelady
 Rep: 20 

luckylittlelady wrote:

I'm pretty much a full time mum although I do exercise horses for a pittance.  Which is OK because I'd do it for free anyway.

Well things have changed somewhat since I posted this.

I work for a building society.  I manage and sell the houses that we take into possession.  And given the current climate, it's fair to say I'm a little bit busy.

Axelle01
 Rep: 3 

Axelle01 wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

^^ Fries as in French Fries??

yes wink

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

Right now I work as a stock analyst in Shell's sulphur business.  I record inventory transfers and sales in our accounting system and reconcile our system numbers to actual and monetary values.  It seems pretty boring, but investigating issues and reporting them is pretty interesting.  And it's a new position, so I'm defining the role and working on a number of backlogged issues.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

I'm a journalist at a Hungarian television's News. I've been here for almost two years. Getting a bit boring, and I'd change, but there aren't too many possibilities.

AtariLegend wrote:

9 years later.... Erm.

Still holding out for a proper job!

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

9 years later.... Erm.

Haha...has it been 9 years? Dayum

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

9 years later.... Erm.

Btw....this comment was meant more about 9 years has passed since some of our posts....not your tribulations...hope it was taken the right way.

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

Looking pretty

AtariLegend wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

9 years later.... Erm.

Btw....this comment was meant more about 9 years has passed since some of our posts....not your tribulations...hope it was taken the right way.

Just think, 9 years ago certain people were still posting about Iraq being a good idea and blaming a Clinton for everything wrong in the world...

Also should say I meant proper job, not that I was unemployed for a decade tongue.

Board footer