You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Daily Hot Celebrity Piece of Ass Pic of the Day Thread

misterID wrote:

Nice, SG 16

I've fucked girls hotter than Jennifer Lawrence by a country mile.

And katy Perry looks like a Goddamn alien in that picture. Scared the shit out of me.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I have turned down fucking girls of the caliber in the last couple of pages in here.

Although Catherine Taber does have pretty eyes.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Jennifer Lawrence in my opinion is the exact type of gorgeous I like. Girl next door type absolutely gorgeous, cute, sexy and beautiful all in one. Totally the type that looks as good all dolled up as she does in sweats and t-shirt.

As for Katy Perry I've noticed she's not very photogenic. She doesn't take still photos well. She's like my ex girlfriend I told you guys about who had the drinking problem. Absolutely gorgeous but for some reason never looks that good in still photos. Film her though and she looks amazing.  Katy Perry also a lot more pretty when she tones down the makeup and wears natural colours

If Justin Bieber is more sexually attractive to you than Katy Perry I'm affraid you ARE gay 16

As for the women today not being as hot these days I disagree. Ashley Leggat(my fav, nobody knows her though), Anna Kendrick, Brittany Snow, Natalie Portman, Mila Kunis, Kaley Cuoco, Zoe Deschanel, AJ Cook, etc etc all just as hot as any from the past in my opinion. Don't let your "Teenage Dreams" cloud your judgement :haha

Ashley Leggat about 4 hours ago. Holy man!
16314_10152577341850397_1053313481_n.jpg

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

No offence guys but bragging about fucking girls hotter than the girls being posted in this thread just makes you sound like a  fucking dork 16 It's like threatening to beat someone up over the internet. Pics or it never happened.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I'm proud to be a fucking dork then! wink

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
RussTCB wrote:

faldor is gonna give you the business for insulting KP

I've given up.  There's no convincing you guys.  You like what you like, and that's just the way it is.  Bono and I will take Katy Perry and have her all to ourselves. 

Not that I want a 3 way with Bono.  You know what I mean.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:
faldor wrote:
RussTCB wrote:

I've given up.  There's no convincing you guys.  You like what you like, and that's just the way it is.  Bono and I will take Katy Perry and have her all to ourselves. 

I find her quite hawt too. I think some combination of too much makeup and a 1000 yd stare make some of her pics come off worse than others. Her bouncing around with the Elmo shirt on is about the sexiest thing going.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
smoke wrote:
faldor wrote:
RussTCB wrote:

I find her quite hawt too. I think some combination of too much makeup and a 1000 yd stare make some of her pics come off worse than others. Her bouncing around with the Elmo shirt on is about the sexiest thing going.

Katy's a polarizing figure it seems.  Either you love her or hate her (looks).  At least in these hallowed halls.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

My 2 cents....

I think Katy Perry is just a normal looking girl (by which I don't mean bad, but she's not a siren either) but that she tries to make herself fit into the hollywood glamour "look" by using a lot of make up. Some days this works - other days it gives her a fake and slightly disturbing look.

Also...I guess those that are into big breasts will notice she's pretty stacked too, which some people would like.

As for the "I've nailed hotter girls"...I sort of see it the other way around...maybe it's an aussie thing...but I usually tend to think local girls hotter than a lot of famous girls...so it's not at all about ability to pick up...but I mean like wandering around a supermarket here I'm likely to see 3 or 4 girls as hot as a famous girl on any day - regardless of if they'd look twice at me or not anyway. Either way my taste is different to TV producers or maybe our girls are hot down here wink

Board footer