You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Everyone show your support for R o B i N with an exclusive new skin

Neemo wrote:

change it in your user preferences 19

thanks to downliner for the speedy creation 3

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Always liked our Finck skin. Used it for awhile before(using it now also). I like that pic on the far left.

I really like it.

And of course I'm going to show my personal support too.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:

it looks great.

i especially like the yellow text combined with the gray and black. looks awesome. 5 cheers to downliner

l.e.: i'm gonna be picky big_smile you know that when a user posts on the left is says if he's online/offline. well, the offline text is still the red-ish color like the main skin and i think it should be yellow too. i know it was done really in a hurry so i'm not complaining, i just wanted to let you know 19

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I was extremely disturbed to find that my skin was changed to the finck one without my permission...

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I was extremely disturbed to find that my skin was changed to the finck one without my permission...

haha you can change it back we didnt pick and choose we just set it to the default for everyone based on the current situation...sorry bout that buzz 19

James

James wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

If Slash rejoined GNR tomorrow, would you be as equally "extremely disturbed" that a skin featuring Slash would be a feature at the moment set as a default skin to commemorate the event?

James

James wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Also, just because you prefer Slash doesn't mean that the Finck situation should be tossed aside. Like him or not, his presence is all over the songs we've heard so far.

Nothing wrong with giving kudos when they are due and showing a symbolical sign of support.

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:

Hehehe, nice touches. especially prefer the yellow over the pink for links and such.

I noticed there was a Slash skin as well though, so I changed to that wink

Sky Dog wrote:

maybe there needs to be a Linda Perry skin for the new singer of Velvet Shite.:peace:

Board footer