You are not logged in. Please register or login.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Re: I wish someone would leak the damn thing...

...I mean, with Robin departing, this thing is fast heading for a trainwreck of epic proportions. If Stinson goes, that's it - there'll be space in the band for Slash and Duff, and the calls for a reunion will become ever louder. I want to hear what this band has created, before a reunion puts the kibosh on the Chinese Democracy project forever.

That said, a Slash/Fortus/Kushner(?)/Duff/Frank lineup sounds mighty appealing.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I was thinking about this just last night. With Robin leaving, I wonder if he has 1 or 2 other demo versions (he's got to). If so, it will be interesting if another song leaks within the next month or two (coincidental??)

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:

i think that next time anything leaks, it won't be just a song or two...released in bits n pieces....i think next time round we're in for a much larger chunk of material....

the frustration currently is at an all time high....and it wont last for too long....

Sky Dog wrote:

"That said, a Slash/Fortus/Kushner(?)/Duff/Frank lineup sounds mighty appealing"

in my worst dreams, I could not imagine a worse lineup for the new Gnr. However, I will gladly take any leaks. Thank you in advance!:haha:

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

There isn't some coded message going on here is there?  You know, my PMs are always open.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:
elmir wrote:

i think that next time anything leaks, it won't be just a song or two...released in bits n pieces....i think next time round we're in for a much larger chunk of material....

the frustration currently is at an all time high....and it wont last for too long....

I agree, if the album is really handed in, the next thing that leaks will be the whole thing.  Unless some of the hoarders try to unload their stash before the album drops.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:

a lot of people are with you. at this moment i don't care how it gets out as long as it does.

and then there's always Randall here who promised to form a special team to raid axl's house and get the cd. btw, randall, if there's an application form of any kind, send me a copy 3

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

madagas wrote:

"That said, a Slash/Fortus/Kushner(?)/Duff/Frank lineup sounds mighty appealing"

in my worst dreams, I could not imagine a worse lineup for the new Gnr. However, I will gladly take any leaks. Thank you in advance!:haha:

I dunno, I would literally gnaw off my own arm to see Fortus and Slash sharing the stage, and the rest of that hypothetical lineup is based on "most likely" predictions.

I'm assuming Slash would want Duff along for the ride, but Axl likely wouldn't want Matt back, and would want someone from his camp present - hence Frank (because Fortus knows him well, and I'm assuming Brain wouldn't want to be part of this project). I've dropped Kushner in there as a wild-card; Axl would probably want a third guitarist, but Slash's ego wouldn't allow for someone like Bucket or Bumble stealing his thunder. Also, I like Kushner, and his experimental guitar tricks would probably appeal to Axl. Plus it maintains the balance between the Axl/Slash camps. It's quite a hard-rock line-up, too; now imagine them with Izzy taking a songwriting/occasional touring guest spot - I think they'd put on a pretty damn good show.

I've clearly put way too much thought into this! smile

Sky Dog wrote:

I'm just not much of a fan of Kushner, Duff, Fortus, and Frank. I'll take Slash though!:slash:

Board footer