You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: My Current Theory

James wrote:

There have been a lot of "smart moves" and "golden chances" that have passed this band by, and you can add the Olympics to the list as well. I dont even consider it much of an opportunity.

A bunch of roid rage athletes competing for medals in Beijing vs an album from a late 80's/early 90's band with one original member on a bizarre journey with China in the title, only as a metaphor.

I don't see the connection, and neither will China or the media.

In fact, there's a chance of a decrease in sales if released during the Olympics. Its a known fact that entertainment revenue decreases slightly(especially at the box office) during the Olympics because so many people are watching it.

Well, in the end it's just speculation, even though I believe that I can be right at some level.

Time will tell, I suppose. It usually does.

It's either Chinese Democracy or bankruptcy on my part.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

If it's going to be released in 2008, it's going to be during that time.

So my answer is yes, I do.

If I'm wrong - you'll get your money.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
war wrote:

nobody seemed to believe the tv show thing and i did not at first but.......

after absorbing all of the things going on right now and all of the rumors and bits of confirmed info going on, i have come to a new theory on what is going on right now nehind the scenes. i wouldn't bet money on it so don't pummel me here. just a theory

in order:

album complete - check

this rumored reality tv show will happen

dr pepper will promote itself and gnr by giving out free pop in '09 with release date on cans

cd will be released in '09 folowed by a world tour

nin tour will have ended and finck will now be free to tour with gnr

DAMNIT!!!!

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

So in other words, your "current" theory isn't so current.:haha:

Sky Dog wrote:

Mysteron's latest on the album...

"I hear that record negotiations are moving along nicely.  The new management team of Azoff and Gould have the
stroke needed to make Universal stop messing around wrt the release of CD.

That is the latest."

tongue

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

madagas wrote:

Mysteron's latest on the album...

"I hear that record negotiations are moving along nicely.  The new management team of Azoff and Gould have the
stroke needed to make Universal stop messing around wrt the release of CD.

That is the latest."

tongue

Wow. I am so excited. I cannot wait. I am sure that this is the truth. Woo. Hoo. Party. Y'all. I am a sheep. I go where lead. I no think for myself. Thinking hurt. Hurt head. Me no like hurt. Me like Mysteron.

Fuck that noise.

Sky Dog wrote:

I hope your post wasn't aimed at being a smartass to me. Just telling you what he said...not commenting on the validity or anything else.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Not at you at all, madagas. I have way more respect for you than that. I'm being smart-assy at Mysteron and how he wants people to react. As if we're supposed to just believe everything he says. Despite the fact that he said nothing.

Board footer