You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: Is this news new?

bigbri wrote:

http://www.nme.com/news/guns-n-roses/35 … titialskip

Have they confirmed something we suspected?

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

I dunno if they "confirmed" anything.  How reliable are they?  From the sounds of the article, they just poached a bunch of different stuff that has already been posted by other sites.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

It is new in that it confirms from Geffen's perspective.  We've all grown weary of news coming from the band's inner circle, and while they have told us that the album is with the label, it's obvious a bunch of us have been skeptical.  Now, at least, we have word from both sides that the album has been handed in.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

How reliable? NME is one of the biggest music mags in Britain. I suspect they are Rolling Stone for Britain.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

I'd venture that the NME is pretty reliable.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

if this is the case then it makes robins departure that much more puzzling

also it appears that my guess was right, they have stalled in negotiating and neither side is willing to budge...this is all gonna be a matter of who caves first i'm afraid hmm if i had to wager i may say that robin left for NIN to give a bit of reason for Axl to hurry up and decide what he wants to do with this band

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

^yeha maybe....but the whole NIN scene sold out a long time ago as well so i dont think he would have any reservations about being put out there...who knows though if he wanted to be in GnR he should have known the circus that came with it hmm

anyway i dont see thereality thing going forward....axl is too private of a person to agree to that IMHO

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

IF Axl does a reality show, he will fuck up the chance of being taken seriously by A LOT of his fans.  People will see him as a sellout, and no better than Brett Michaels... well, maybe not THAT bad... but you get my point.

I do not want to see a reality show happen.  Look what it's done to the careers of other 'rock stars'.  Bad move in my opinion and i will lose respect for him if it happens.

With that said, hopefully we see CD this year, but Robin bailing can't be a good sign.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

I agree that Axl is way to private of a person to do a reality show.  But depending on who you believe there is a 13 million dollar monkey on his back....money can do strange things to people.

Board footer