You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: The Rant Thread

BLS-Pride wrote:
anti-fascist wrote:

I love how everyone and their brother had to chime in on this one. strat0, sic., Neemo, BLS-Pride.. this concerned none of you, yet you all had to come in and tell me that I'm at fault. Do me a favor, go back to kissing Lofton's ass and mind your own business. Don't worry about banning me or anything, I'm done here.

We posted cause me and Neemo and sic are on fucking staff here. And you weren't getting the picture so we helped you. Kissing ass? I have never kissed ass on this board so try again. It's called calling a poster out on his bullshit. And don't let the door hit you on the way out. Go mod your super forum.

How hard is it to understand tht you were temp banned for calling someone a cock sucker. If words on a internet forum offend you that bad that you had to cause this useless drama then you my friend need help.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:
anti-fascist wrote:

I love how everyone and their brother had to chime in on this one. strat0, sic., Neemo, BLS-Pride.. this concerned none of you, yet you all had to come in and tell me that I'm at fault. Do me a favor, go back to kissing Lofton's ass and mind your own business. Don't worry about banning me or anything, I'm done here.

you should love it, it proves that they care about the people posting here. they could've said they don't care and don't even bother with you.

i'm a little surprised this came from you as you're a great poster here, but everybody has their soft spot. you took a generalization personally. you refuse to understand that not everyone on this planet has great experiences with teachers. i can give you a personal example. in my 6th grade my physics teacher hit me in front of the classroom because i messed up something simple on a problem. that's when i stopped caring about physics in general. i liked the subject but never took it seriously since. do i think she was a bitch? hell yeah! but i know not every other teacher is like her because i've met dedicated people who do their job properly. do i think randall is right in his generalization? nope. but i can think it is possible for someone to have such bad experiences with teachers that can make that certain person have such an opinion.

i sincerely doubt that if you would have told randall his post offended you he would have apologized and explained what the basis of his opinion was. he might come off as harsh in his posting but i doubt you can't talk to him reasonably.

Stacey
 Rep: 31 

Stacey wrote:

Man I wonder what our friend the good doctor would do if someone ranted about a guy who sells paperclips for a living. Sheesh!

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
anti-fascist wrote:

cant speak for strato...but sic and bls are both global mods here and i'm co-admin with james and downliner....i'd say anythign that happens on this forum concerns us 15

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

What I love is how you guys are facists now.

Huh?

You're a facist because you're NOT censoring? This is probably the most anti-facist place around. If you think it's that bad, I suggest you go hang out with Jarmofuhrer or Fraulein Madison awhile, and then tell me what you think of the staff at GN'R Evo.

anti-fascist
 Rep: 0 

anti-fascist wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

How hard is it to understand tht you were temp banned for calling someone a cock sucker.

How hard is it to understand that I wasn't band for calling someone a cocksucker, but rather for questioning Lofton's management skills... which I've explained about 5 times now. Lay off the pot for a little bit, it may uncloud your thinking...

anti-fascist
 Rep: 0 

anti-fascist wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Tell your fiance I said hi and I hope she had a great christmas break and has an even better summer vacation!

Yeah, I get what you're doing. You're making reference to all of the breaks teachers get, just like you did earlier.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
anti-fascist wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Tell your fiance I said hi and I hope she had a great christmas break and has an even better summer vacation!

Yeah, I get what you're doing. You're making reference to all of the breaks teachers get, just like you did earlier.

I agree with this...please lay off the teacher digs it was obviously to get even more of a rise out of anti-facist/dr love

ok this isnt gonna work...which user is it gonna be dude? the other is getting deleted

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
anti-fascist wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

How hard is it to understand tht you were temp banned for calling someone a cock sucker.

How hard is it to understand that I wasn't band for calling someone a cocksucker, but rather for questioning Lofton's management skills..

I don't care if you "question my management skills". Hell, there's an entire section here for those sorts of issues. Like I mentioned in the ban message, its your attitude that is the issue. You insulted someone who didn't even address you personally, and then have the nerve to tell me not to "talk down" to you just because I warned you about the insults.

There is no universal rule on how websites are run, regardless of their size. It is up to the administrators of each site on how to deal with any issues that arise. We have very few rules here. When they aren't followed, you can bet your ass a warning or a banning will follow the infraction.

If you find something here "offensive", simply report the post to a moderator. It will be dealt with if there's truly anything offensive in the post. Flagg ranting about the public school system is not insulting anyone here, which is what you did. Your fiance is not a member here, and even if she was, the post was not aimed at her personally. Do I agree with Flagg's comments? Not really. However, I wouldn't feel the need to label him a cocksucker for posting his opinion.

If you don't agree with how this site operates, there's a log out button in the upper right hand corner. Use it. You only need to click it once.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Can we all just take a chill pill guys? 19

I think Neemo was on to something here:

Neemo wrote:

dr_love has always been a cool dude so this was a bit outta character for him...but when he comes back all is cool as far as I'm concerned 5

The way i see it was RF was making a rant...in the rant thread...he was sharing his opinion...in a wound up way which is afterall kind of the idea here...Dr Love took offence....as he took RF's comments personally. He was in a bad mood...and reacted badly....james called him on  it.....he was still pissed and took that badly too. RF started trying to annoy him more. Everyone else (including me) chimed in on forum politics. Now it's snowballed out of control.

But the reality is....appart from this instance and it seems this issue...DR love is a good poster here who contributes to a number of threads with interest.
I think he got the message....don't insult people...can't we just give him back his account...and agree that everyone acted a little hot under the collar and move on...if insults and whatever continue then start banning again...but it seems to me that it was a one off disapgreement that's now being dragged on for pages...

Besides...I want to get back to a real 4 topic....like my girlfriend walking out...LMAO.....

Board footer