You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: The Rant Thread

It's been raining for a week now. Thought it stopped for good yesterday; but nope a couple hours after I got home. Doesn't help that I work outside at my retail job for most of the shift. Getting a tad sick from it and hoping to finish at this store sometime this month; so I can move on with my life. Management is shit there.

johndivney wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Nothing more annoying, than hearing someone say... oh it's a lovely warm day today. When it's 10ºC or less, just because the clouds aren't blocking the Sun.

"At least it's dry." Fuck me.

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

My children piss me off just now

AtariLegend wrote:

Bought Stephen King's "The Dark Tower". Wanted to see if the series was any good, then realized it's the seventh book in the series apparently.

Oh well. I guess I need to read more carefully sad.

johndivney wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Bought Stephen King's "The Dark Tower". Wanted to see if the series was any good, then realized it's the seventh book in the series apparently.

Lovely weather we're having lately tho. It was even warm yesterday. Could hardly believe it. Took me a second to realise what was happening it'd had been so long since I'd experienced it. Still can't get over it.

AtariLegend wrote:
johndivney wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Lovely weather we're having lately tho. It was even warm yesterday. Could hardly believe it. Took me a second to realise what was happening it'd had been so long since I'd experienced it. Still can't get over it.

Go to the GOT thread and back me up on Rickon.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Never could get into The Dark Tower series. Something about it just doesn't appeal to me.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

That moment when you trust Microsoft to have provided you with a clean Windows install, format your old drive, then discover the install has been corrupted! First time I ever pay money for an OS too. Should have just torrented it. 14

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Personally I'm really digging Windows 10 hmm

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

AtariLegend wrote:

My favorite book series.  I've read them 4 times.  Only ASOIAF comes close to it.

Board footer