You are not logged in. Please register or login.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

Re: The Rant Thread

polluxlm wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Personally I'm really digging Windows 10 hmm

It's great, once you manage to install it. 16

Something else odd happened though, since the day I bought this (online from the MS store), I've been getting scam calls from different numbers every day on my phone. Looks like somebody is leaking customer information.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

So I've had my car less than 2 weeks and some fucking ASSHOLE hit me in a parking lot while I was getting groceries...no note or anything

Someone deserves a dick punch

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Neemo wrote:

So I've had my car less than 2 weeks and some fucking ASSHOLE hit me in a parking lot while I was getting groceries...no note or anything

Neemo that sucks. I'll tell you tho, those cars are great. I got a 2007 hyundai accent in 2013, some j/o hit me thru a stop sign. Was dented bad in the back quarterpanel, but I just didn't feel like going thru the hassle of insurance and let it go. Bad decision, but darned if this hasn't been a great car. Never, not one issue. 165K

It'll work out Neemo. 22

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Neemo wrote:

We've had that happen to us, not once...but five times with our old Toyota. One time was our neighbor who did it and drove away, and still denied it when we called the police. The only reason we knew was because another neighbor told us. We were also hit in a school parking lot and the lady basically told my wife to go fuck herself before driving away (we got her tag on that one.) Another time the car was crunched while parked at a restaurant, and of course no note. I can't remember the others.

Nobody gives a shit anymore, sad but true. Get it fixed and move on, you'll be fine.

AtariLegend wrote:

Getting annoyed now, every time I go to the gym... their's naked pensioners taking their time jumping around like they're in the shower.

I don't get changed at the gym, I just try to get my coat from a locker then leave. ...But these pensioners, they're always there.

Why do 70 year olds need to be standing around naked staring at people. Fucking disturbing.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Why do 70 year olds need to be standing around naked staring at people.

Because they've got nothing to lose at that point.

Mariabooker
 Rep: 0 

Mariabooker wrote:

thahsh

AtariLegend wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Why do 70 year olds need to be standing around naked staring at people.

Because they've got nothing to lose at that point.

I don't know, I think it's some sort of alpha male psychology from a bygone era... that or alot of pensioners just happen to be pedophiles.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Sony banned my account from PSN. Sent me an email telling me "we're not going to tell you why, don't bother asking and there's nothing you can do to reverse it".

Cunts. Last time either Sony or Rockstar see a cent from me. If there is even a whif of their involvement I'm boycotting. 2 years I put into that character and they just wipe it. I sincerely felt evil visiting my door when it happened.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

polluxlm wrote:

Sony banned my account from PSN. Sent me an email telling me "we're not going to tell you why, don't bother asking and there's nothing you can do to reverse it".

Cunts. Last time either Sony or Rockstar see a cent from me. If there is even a whif of their involvement I'm boycotting. 2 years I put into that character and they just wipe it. I sincerely felt evil visiting my door when it happened.

What did you do to get banned?  I got banned this year from blizzard, but because I got caught botting.

Board footer