You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: The Rant Thread

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Well that's been a waste of money. Mitchjw has been calling you a 'neanderthal' for 387 pages in the other thread.

I won't tolerate your bigotry against my people.  You can't use the "N" word around me.  It's been used for centuries as a derogatory term implying lack of intellect. Your people came to my homeland 50k years ago and butchered and ate my people, driving them to extinction.  Where are my reparations!  I think all of Europe should be turned over to me and my kin so we can continue our legacy of cave paintings!

It's ok. We'll just go ahead and quarantine your kind up into a cold, remote wasteland in North Dakota then years later build an oil pipeline across your land so we can profit!

I'm .2% Native American. Haven't you done enough to my people already?  But as a Native American, I'm totally ok with you running a pipeline through territory our country has owned since the 19th century with no known artifacts or burial sites so the rest of my countrymen can have affordable fuel.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

That's funny. I was just thinking about doing one of those DNA tests myself....I'll have to report back.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Yeah, they do seem interesting. Great marketing strategy, sortof like a pregnancy test for everybody.  AFAIK I'm generally 50% German (Dad) & 25% Irish 25% Italian (Mom), but my Dads side has been in America a long time so there's likely mixture, and a vagabond could've snuck in on my Moms side at some point 16  Plus we all know what happened to the Sicilians lol, those of us who watched Dennis Hopper in True Romance.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

PaSnow wrote:

Yeah, they do seem interesting. Great marketing strategy, sortof like a pregnancy test for everybody.  AFAIK I'm generally 50% German (Dad) & 25% Irish 25% Italian (Mom), but my Dads side has been in America a long time so there's likely mixture, and a vagabond could've snuck in on my Moms side at some point 16  Plus we all know what happened to the Sicilians lol, those of us who watched Dennis Hopper in True Romance.

That's actually on the site. You can expect 10% African DNA if you're Sicilian.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

That's actually on the site. You can expect 10% African DNA if you're Sicilian.

605888-angry-computers-guy-meme-pc.jpg

j/k, is interesting to think about in all honesty. Wonder what all happened.  Wars and stuff centuries ago I suppose. And here we are today, on a  Guns N Roses message board. Who'd a thought?!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

So Sessions had contact with Russians during the campaign when he denied it during his hearing. There are calls for him to resign now. Even if you choose to give him the benefit of the doubt, why do all roads from his administration seem to go back to Russia? Isn't that odd?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Wrong thread...

I'm gonna get one of those tests too.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

but my Dads side has been in America a long time so there's likely mixture, and a vagabond could've snuck in on my Moms side at some point 16

Lol...a vagabond? Love it...

That is the definition of American now isn't it?

I am very Scandinavian and Austrian but I do not know the exact percentages. Plus, my Dad was adopted so I'm missing 50% of the equation.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Cannie believe that fucking worthless faggot Divney and his quieertessential bum buddy Atari-Bell-End are strutting around as if they are something important round here...Couple of fanny's lol , can hardly believe how far this  part of the GNR universe has sunk...

I remember GNRevo...  Good place to be and argue your case.... or just be a cool dude...

Whats hanging about just now??? Idiots acting special.... as if they were something....

The Evo Troops are long gone, its only the wee fkn dicks who got their lunch money taxed everyday who are still hinging aboot....

Yo- Yo....  Its Grease

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

If the shoe fits n' all that...

Theres still some good guys onboard but gee whizz theres a bad smell  hanging around, I'm a dickhead, cannie escape it.... but I stilll smell shite and react to it as the smell watfs my way...

Goodnight, you cunts big_smile

Board footer