You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: GNR issue statement about Robin

Neemo wrote:

wow this is the last thing i expected to wake up to....good on them to finally ante up and tell us the story

cheers gnr

so this is my worst assumption proven true yet another peice of the album has more than likely left the band 17

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

I guess it all depends on how it goes with NIN.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
the_real_jessica wrote:

I guess it all depends on how it goes with NIN.

NIN tours usually don't derail, so Finck may be a little busy for the next 12-18 months.

If a Finck GNR releases and tours behind the record, better set your watch for 2010.

I'm definitely going to the NIN show in my area later this year.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

well robin has been known to not deal with trent when trent falls of the wagon...so it may depend on how long trent can function without chemical dependance on tour...still i dont think Axl will appreciate it if robin thinks he can come and go between major bands as he pleases,

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

robin being a bit hot headed ? 17:haha::haha::peace:

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

Anybody who doesn't think Mysteron is directly tied to the band is fooling themselves....isn't it funny how that "update" reads like a Mysteron post...no real answers, just stuff we already knew.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

maybe mysteron is Del...thats been suggested before

Dreamline
 Rep: 64 

Dreamline wrote:

First of all, I don't know if this is thanks to the new management or what, but it's nice seeing them actually post stuff on the official site fairly frequently these days.  There wasn't really anything for like 9 months and now we've had 4 "updates" on there in the last month.  I hope the flow of news continues and expands.

However, though I understand how robin's actions may have taken them by surprise, it's been what a week now?  I know if someone in my band took off unexpectedly, I'd be giving the guy a call ASAP to see what's up.  Did someone misplace robin's cell phone number?

Maybe they do know and just don't want to say anything, but "Neither we nor management, etc., know any more in this regard and we prefer not to speculate or offer opinions at this time." just seems like a weird way to state things. hmm

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:

makes me think that Robin is avoiding them....indicating that there is more than just a "keep myself busy during downtime" intention with NIN.....i have a feeling he bailed....and bailed good....

Board footer