You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BurningHills
 Rep: 15 

Re: New NIN single w/Robin released...

BurningHills wrote:

From http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=112281:

"I understand the "rules" and more importantly how anal people are, however I am posting this topic here with relevence to Guns N' Roses, as after the announcement of Robin's partnership with NIN and the update to his [Robin's] website, this is the only official.. "thing" that's happened, and the most conclusive.

The song is called "Discipline" and was mastered yesterday [04/21/08] and released to radio today.

This lends to Robin being "in" NIN, and a further explanation of the pics of Robin in the studio being more than rehersals. Now that it's confirmed Robin is not only the touring guitarist, but recording as well, it MIGHT be safER to ASSUME Robin left GnR on "less than positive" terms [why there's been no comments] and is planning on staying with NIN for the forseeable future, and not going to pack up and head back to GnR on Axl's whim. It looks like Robin is part of NIN and not just a studio/touring musician.

ALSO Trent posted "two weeks" on nin.com last night. The last time he did that he released an album in two weeks. In liu of the new single, this may be the case again, and if so, would have Robin on the CD."

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

Can someone post up a download link or at least pretend I didn't say that and PM me a download link? Danke.

BurningHills

BurningHills wrote:
von wrote:

Can someone post up a download link or at least pretend I didn't say that and PM me a download link? Danke.

There's one in the NIN thread downstairs in the black hole.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

I'm sorry, I just now noticed that. Anyway, here it is in this thread, too:

http://rapidshare.com/files/109615296/d … e_full.mp3

Thanks to Communist China for providing the link 9

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

I think its safe to say this is why he left GnR and went to NiN.  How long has he been there, and they are already putting shit out.  Which band would you rather be a part of?

Tommie

Tommie wrote:

this is from NiN.com

Hello everyone. Lots going on...

Some of you may have heard a new Nine Inch Nails track on your radio today. You will be able to download your own copy of the track right here later tonight for free - stop back in a few hours.

What else is going on? Hmmn. We're considering a real-time live webcast of me signing 2,500 copies of the just-arrived, super-ultra-mega-deluxe GHOSTS edition all day Thursday. These really turned out great and I can't wait to sign EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.

We have some tour info coming... SOON (I know you love that word) as well as some other info about something else, too.

Tommie

Tommie wrote:

I think we'll be hearing the Trent / Robin side of everything pretty soon.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

I don't think Robin is on this track - at least we shoudln't assume yet. IF he is, nice playin' Rob.

But yeah, he must be thrilled as a pig in shit with his situation. Good song, too. Nice to see someone, who used to spend 5 years between releases, get older and wiser and start putting the music out when it's done and no later.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Tommie wrote:

this is from NiN.com

Some of you may have heard a new Nine Inch Nails track on your radio today. You will be able to download your own copy of the track right here later tonight for free - stop back in a few hours.

What else is going on? Hmmn. We're considering a real-time live webcast of me signing 2,500 copies of the just-arrived, super-ultra-mega-deluxe GHOSTS edition all day Thursday. These really turned out great and I can't wait to sign EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.

We have some tour info coming... SOON (I know you love that word) as well as some other info about something else, too.

I wonder what NIN fans would watch that. Probably many. Might be funny though to see him deal with hand cramps...

BurningHills

BurningHills wrote:
Tommie wrote:

this is from NiN.com

That was a DIRECT shot at Axl.

Board footer