You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: New NIN single w/Robin released...

Neemo wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Are you guys deaf??:haha:

haha karma...but no i jsut dont get it hmm

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

it's so monotonous.

Well, opinion will obviously vary, but we're getting a taste of what two CD era members are able to do in a studio setting without someone afraid to release something.

Other than the recent Praxis album(which sucked), this is the first time since the Ghosts of Mars soundtrack that we're hearing CD era members collaborate on something.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

James Lofton wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

it's so monotonous.

Well, opinion will obviously vary, but we're getting a taste of what two CD era members are able to do in a studio setting without someone afraid to release something.

Other than the recent Praxis album(which sucked), this is the first time since the Ghosts of Mars soundtrack that we're hearing CD era members collaborate on something.

Who's the other member, Freese? Well I'm underwhelmed put it that way, they're capable of much better. The CD tracks prove that. There's a whole album to come from NIN so it'll be a better gauge when that's out of what Finck can do without the GNR shackles on.

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:

i'm not too excited about it either....

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

I don't think it'd be Finck. All of the last NIN records sound the same, and it's not an exception. I don't like this track though, it sounds like an uninspired With Teeth left-over. hmm

Sky Dog wrote:

not as good as anything on With Teeth....not too bad though.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
madagas wrote:

not as good as anything on With Teeth....not too bad though.

If this song is worse than anything on With Teeth, then With Teeth is the next album I download.

Sky Dog wrote:

With Teeth is damn good.:mosh:

I am totally digging this song.   I like NIN so I was sure I was gonna like this.

Board footer