You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: New NIN single w/Robin released...

Neemo wrote:

Robin posts on the NIN forum? i wonder if he ever posted on any of the GnR forums? hmm

He didn't say that but Trent posts on the forum.  He didn't say it was Trent that confirmed it, I should have asked how he it was confirmed but I just took his word for it cuz like I said, he's everything NIN.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Robin posts on the NIN forum? i wonder if he ever posted on any of the GnR forums? hmm

He didn't say that but Trent posts on the forum.

oops i misunderstood your post....sorry 19

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Another new NIN song?

hippygeek wrote:

download - as before, id3 tag says, "Go to www.nin.com May 5"

art0.jpg

Certainly sounds real, and a few tracks are expected on May 5th. Don't get too excited, it's not Discipline catchy, but it's still way better than all the CD songs that have been officially released.

I kind of like it, maybe it just needs to grow. Seems to require either deper lyrics, or more musical bite and depth. But I can't complain about a band that puts out new music.. for free, too.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Cool. Definitely gonna download this. NIN is doing an outstanding job marketing this material to fans. Its still amazing that GNR never even attempted something like this.

Roxxie
 Rep: 11 

Roxxie wrote:

Sounds to me like it's possible Robin could be on this one.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

so track #2 (Echoplex) with what appears to be an EP on the way on may 5

all inside a month since Robin's departure was announced...i think its easy to see trent's strategy in luring him back into NIN

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
Communist China wrote:

Certainly sounds real, and a few tracks are expected on May 5th. Don't get too excited, it's not Discipline catchy, but it's still way better than all the CD songs that have been officially released.

i think that its a better track than discipline, and i also think the gnr songs are far superior...but to each his own big_smile

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
Neemo wrote:
Communist China wrote:

i think that its a better track than discipline, and i also think the gnr songs are far superior...but to each his own big_smile

Well CC did say officially released and well this does beat OMG.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

lets keep this thread to the robin specific stuff...i think threads on the board are starting to carry on the same convo in 2 places at once...when NIN release new material online maybe post it in the black hole thread and then we can talk about robins possible contributions in the GnR section... 19

Axl S wrote:
Neemo wrote:
Communist China wrote:

Well CC did say officially released and well this does beat OMG.

to some people i'm sure it is...but the same thing repeated over a 100 times isnt my idea of creative writing 16 personally i like OMG better but if i had the choice i wouldnt listen to either one anyway lets not make this a NIN vs GnR debate...

Board footer