You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Another ‘rehab widow’ points finger at Lindsay Lohan

James wrote:

Sigh. At this juncture, it seems far more outrageous to admit that your loved one's rehab at Utah's Cirque Lodge did NOT include a sexual encounter with Lindsay Lohan. But for Breanna Tierney, losing her betrothed to Hollywood's favorite fixer-upper still came as a shock. The latest relationship casualty of Lindsay's rehab stint spoke to the National Enquirer about her finance's tryst with the star.

'I loved Riley (Van Giles) and Lindsay stole him,' Breanna told NE. 'I met her at a meeting while they were still patients at Cirque, and I just knew something was up. She came into the meeting with Riley, and she comes over and sits next to me, being overly nice. She was complimenting me on my hair and trying to be my friend. It didn't seem sincere at all.'

Breanna said her suspicions were soon confirmed 'when he finally confessed to me that he had sex with Lindsay in one of the stairwells at Cirque '” that was it, we were done.' To review: In the last two months, LiLo's been accused of breaking up a marriage via a toilet romp with another rehabber, inspiring a brawl and even getting cozy with Richie Sambora on Cirque grounds.

As Breanna assessed to NE, 'Lindsay has no morals and needs some serious help '” besides drug rehab '” for all her other problems." Meanwhile, the world awaits diagnosis of the substance-abusing boyfriend Lindsay allegedly 'stole.'

F*ck Fear
 Rep: 4 

F*ck Fear wrote:

This is one fucked up girl. I'm not one to follow stuff like this, but I never thought she was that bad lol.

Lindsey's a whore too.  Daaayum.

These chicks think they can do what they want, when the want, how they want.  Sometimes that's what stardom can do a person and then they find themselves in a world of shit.

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

Next time she has to be treated for something, it may be aids.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

What I want to know is, where in the hell were the women like that when I went to rehab?

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

not born yet maybe ?:P:lol::butt:

Board footer