You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Re: Spoiler Tags

Tommie wrote:

Would it be possible for us to get a spoiler tag feature for the board?  I know some websites have them.  But I'm not sure if it would work with this type of board.  I've only ever seen them on SMF boards. 

You guys know what I mean right?  I"m thinking of a button sorta like our http://, IMG, Youtube, or quote buttons.  You click on it and whatever is highlighted is in clear text that you got to select with the cursor. 

It would be a great addition for the off topic boards.  Mainly for the movies and off topic sections.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Not a bad idea. Specifically when movies get discussed in detail.

We'll look into it. SMF isn't the only site that has the feature. I've seen it used at Invision forums as well.

Dreamline
 Rep: 64 

Dreamline wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Not a bad idea. Specifically when movies get discussed in detail.

We'll look into it. SMF isn't the only site that has the feature. I've seen it used at Invision forums as well.

Living in Japan where American movies and TV are released 6 months to a year behind, I'd love to have spoiler tags on this site.  There's been many times that I want to see what you guys are saying about movies and tv shows, but I'm afraid to open the thread and have something spoiled for me.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
Hidden Text:

Write your message that you would like to be hidden. Highlight the text and press the Spoiler button

smile

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Hidden Text:

Awesome feature!!  5

Tommie

Tommie wrote:

Awesome, thanks alot for the quick turnaround.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Are these tags not working anymore??

Tommie

Tommie wrote:

I havent used them yet, are they not working?

Hidden Text:

test test test

edit:

that sucks

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Hidden Text:

Penises taste funny

EDIT:

Agreed.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Fixed guys smile

Hidden Text:

When I was trying out a new chatroom format the other day I must have accidentally removed the spoiler code.

Board footer